• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rdn10se

1. rdn10se

Wanted AC compressor brackets

Anybody have the AC compressor mounting brackets that will fit a ‘90 B2 with 2.9? It had the factory AC, but someone took the compressor and brackets off. I have purchased an entire new system, hoses and all, including an FS6 compressor, but I’m having trouble locating the mounting brackets… not...
  2. rdn10se

Looking for AC bracket for ‘90 B2 2.9

Hey Terry, How do we do the payment on here… I’ve never bought from someone on here before. Do you take Venmo… or PayPal… or do you want me to send you a money order?… My zip code is 37617 for shipping estimate. If you tell me the total, I’ll get the money to you. You can email info...
  3. rdn10se

Thanks for all the info guys. The previous owner had taken the compressor and brackets off and I really didn’t have a clue about the mounting hardware. And Terry, I’ll find the bolts… no problem. Local hw store has a good selection and Bolt Depot has about anything else.
  4. rdn10se

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you double check. It looked like I needed something more than the steel bracket in front.
  5. rdn10se

Anybody have the AC compressor mounting bracket that will fit a ‘90 B2 with 2.9? It had the factory AC, but someone took the compressor and bracket off. I have purchased an entire new system, hoses and all, including an FS6 compressor, but I’m having trouble locating the mounting bracket(s)… not...
  6. rdn10se

Bronco II auto to manual swap, M5R1/M5OD clutch cylinders?

Dunk67, Are you interested in selling the fill tube and dipstick off your old A4LD?
  7. rdn10se

5 speed swap

I grew up in Meadowview, VA… worked in Marion, Abingdon, Bristol and Johnson City
  8. rdn10se

5 speed swap

East TN, Kingsport.
  9. rdn10se

5 speed swap

Hello guys, Rick from TN here. Do either of you have a fill tube and dipstick from an old A4LD for sale?
  10. rdn10se

Manual swap. 1994 Ranger 4.0

Hello beast. I’m Rick from TN… also on Earth. If you do the swap, would you be interested in selling the fill tube and dipstick from your old A4LD?
  11. rdn10se

A4LD Failure, Looking at M5OD-R1 Swap

Hello Chris, Rick from TN here. If you do the swap, would you be interested in selling the fill tube and dipstick off your old A4LD?
  12. rdn10se

For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

Would you happen to have the tranny dipstick and fill tube?
  13. rdn10se

Tranny dipstick & tube A4LD

Hello all, I’m Rick from East Tennessee. I’m looking for a dipstick and tube for a A4LD. I‘m wrenching on a 1990 BII. Any info will be appreciate. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad