• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerRocker

1. RangerRocker

Just regeared, anyone know what my actual speed is?

I just got a new 8.8 with 4.88s and a limited slip put in yesterday. I have been running 33s for a while now which made my speedometer read slow. Anyone know what my speed would be, or close to now? Info: Stock tire size: 29 New tire size: 33 Stock gears: 4.10 New gears: 4.88
  2. RangerRocker

Lights in grill

I picked up 2 KC 100w lights for my 02 edge today for 40 dollars. I want to mount them behind my grill because I want them to be covert until I need them. I remember there used to be a thread in the tech library about mounting them behind the grill, where did it go? It doesn't seem like it would...
  3. RangerRocker

RaceRangers Build

Sweet ride. My dad had one of those when I was younger. It towed ok, the only thing gas trucks have trouble with are hills. Should definitely work for towing a ranger around. Have fun.
  4. RangerRocker

Headlight Went Out

My passenger side headlight randomly went out yesterday. I had a ddm tuning hid light in there. I know it isn't the light itself because I put the stock bulb back in, and it didn't work either. I checked the fuses already and none of them are popped. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I...
  5. RangerRocker

Can someone explain this to me?

Ok, so I had the stock tires for my truck for a while. 235/75/15. I recently lifted my truck and put on 33x 12.50 tires. I have 4.10 gears. And for some reason, my speedometer is dead on, and my truck still revs at 2500 doing 65 down the highway. According to the tire and geat chart, it should...
  6. RangerRocker

Finally Lifted my Edge

Before: Before the 33's: With Tires: And, since I dont live in california: :D This is an '02 edge with a 3" fabtech spindle lift, a new upper control arm from btf fabrication and 33x 12.50x 15 goodyear wrangler silent armors on stock 15x 7 ranger wheels.
  7. RangerRocker

Mounting Tires

How hard would it be for myself and a friend to mount a 33x 1250 on a 15x7 rim ? The local tire shops in phoenix wont do it because of liability issues. Any help???
  8. RangerRocker

regear vs. programmer

I am going to be putting 33x 12.50 tires on my 02 edge in a couple weeks. Should i regear to 4.88's, or should I get a bamachips programmer? I know the programmers have a good rep but Im starting to think the regear would be more effective since im planning on putting a 5.0 in, eventually. I...
  9. RangerRocker

Goodyear wrangler silent armor

I need some opinions on these tires. Im supposed to be getting a pretty good deal on a set of these. They are 33x 12.50x 15. I hear they are supposed to be pretty quiet and last for a while. Anybody care to back this up? I do mostly highway driving but I want a tire that I can take off road and...
  10. RangerRocker

4.0 sohc swap tranny question

Will an automatic transmission from a 3.0, i believe its the 5R44E, bolt up to a 5R55E? I am considering this swap over the summer and was curious about this. Also, im not sure on registering this through the dot. Do I need to reregister my truck as a 4.0, or what? Thanks.
  11. RangerRocker

RaceRangers Build

Looks really good...minus the broken leaf. That part sucks.
  12. RangerRocker

RaceRangers Build

Looks awesome! Really like the look, cant stand when people get extreme TT style bedsides for a ranger. But your choice looks great!
  13. RangerRocker

5.0 Twin Turbo in a ranger

Anyone ever do it? I saw a pic of an 80s mustang that had it done to it. I also found a kit on ebay, 2 t3/t4 turbos for like 1100. Just curious.
  14. RangerRocker

2005 powered mustang seats

Will they bolt in? The tech article mentions mustang seats but says they are super hard to find...I found a set. Can I make them work? Also, how much work is there to adding the power? Is it just a positive and negative wire, or is there more to it?
  15. RangerRocker

Motorcraft PCV P/n

Does anybody know the part number for the factory PCV valve for an 02 ranger with a 3.0 non flex fuel? Thanks for the help

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad