• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerKid25

1. RangerKid25

Fuel Gauge Problem

i need some help with my fuel gauge. i changed almost everything i could and it still dosent work. i changed the fuel pump and sending unit, i changed the slosh module, i checked to see if the wire that goes from the sending unit to the cluster worked and it does, i bench tested the fuel gauge...
  2. RangerKid25

aiming my headlights

i have a 91 ranger 2wd and i put a 2 inch lift on it and im not sure how to adjust my head lights. i know that some people pull up to a wall or something like that but how far from the wall should i be and how high should the lights be?
  3. RangerKid25

valve spring adjustments?

can you adjust the valve springs on a 91 4.0L?
  4. RangerKid25

rim size?

i have a 91 ranger... does anyone know what the stock rim size is
  5. RangerKid25

bad cat?

every time i start my truck white smoke comes out and never goes away. and when i rev it water shoots out. no matter how long i drive it for it never goes away. i check the anti-freeze every time i go somewhere and its always at the same level. someone told me i might have a bad cat but there is...
  6. RangerKid25

Vibration over 50mph

i have a 91 and when ever i get to 50mph or over the whole truck vibrates,i got it free from my uncle and he said he did something with the drive shaft. i think my drive shaft is unbalanced, anyone know how to balace it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad