• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger97XL

1. Ranger97XL

Questions about the United States Coast Guard

I'm 20, going to be 21 in july, I live in chicago and was going to Illinois Institute of Technology to be an architect. I have recently had to leave due to financial issues. I planned on taking a semester off and getting a full time job to help pay for school, and maybe go to a junior college to...
  2. Ranger97XL

My Girlfriend Likes To Tease Me....

My Girlfriend Likes To Tease Me.... Pics Added So who wants to let me borrow 4g indefinitely? Apparently my girlfriends has a friend whose family is trying to sell a 1990 Maroon Ranger with 26k original miles on it. I know I know it sounds to good to be true but I guess it was owned by her...
  3. Ranger97XL

Another Comercial

i don't know if this has been posted, it's a commercial from snl this weekend http://www.hulu.com/watch/134733/saturday-night-live-weekend-getaway enjoy :icon_thumby:
  4. Ranger97XL

Hookah Appreciation

I was wondering if there are any other hookah lovers on here, right now I'm enjoying my sahara illusion:word:
  5. Ranger97XL

WooHoo!

Finally got off my lazy arse and hooked up my 3rd brake light just wanted to tell somebody
  6. Ranger97XL

Sealing between bed cap and cab

I was wondering if anyone has a bed cap that is sealed to their cab? like the truck in this thread: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=642513&posted=1#post642513 I'm not really concerned with paint rubbing off, my truck isn't exactly beautiful. Neither my truck or my top...
  7. Ranger97XL

RaceRangers Build

since your planning on tearing it apart i could just trade you my bone stock 97 2wd standard cab, shortbed. so you know, you could start clean:icon_thumby:
  8. Ranger97XL

RaceRangers Build

looks like a nice truck :icon_thumby:, i'm sure it'll pull fine, i've had to drag my ranger around with my cousins 97 and it had the 4.6 and it did fine didn;t even break a sweat.
  9. Ranger97XL

Installing a Tach

I have a '97 ranger with the i4, it's an auto but it annoys me that i cant see my revs. I don't want a big tach with a shift light that's obviously unnecessary but autozone and the like sell little tachs in pods and was wondering what these take to install.
  10. Ranger97XL

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

:shok: words cannot explain....
  11. Ranger97XL

Let The Flaming Ensue

So does any one else like the Honda Accord Crosstour, my girlfriend has a 4 door accord and it's really nice, then i saw a commercial for the crosstour during the superbowl and I definitely want one now, (that way I could take the ranger off the road for a while and really lay into it). I...
  12. Ranger97XL

Balls....

So I just seem to be having really awesome luck with my poor ranger lately. I started getting some vibrations in my truck on the way back from a job interview today and was about to come on here and start asking questions, until I got close to home and discovered it was my rear left drum causing...
  13. Ranger97XL

Accident w/ Pics and Questions

So I just started my new job working for Bayer Roadside Service. When I was on my first call last night I was on the expressway when a car three cars in front of me slammed on his breaks causing me and the two cars in front of me to collide. of course the guy in front was nice enough to drive...
  14. Ranger97XL

Temporary Leave of Absence

So the time has come and I may be parting with my dear old ranger. My Grandpa is slowing down and gave my younger brother his 1989 Lincoln Town Car. My brother is 16 and needless to say isn't very happy with the Lincoln so I have convinced him to trade me the Lincoln for my Ranger. I still have...
  15. Ranger97XL

Help Can't Pass Emissions

Vehicle: 1997 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L, 2wd This past summer I tore my timing belt. In the process of fixing the belt I replaced the water pump, thermostat, all 8 spark plugs and wires, the crankshaft position sensor and of course the timing belt. After trying and trying I couldn't get the belt on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad