• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To be honest, I don't want to take any lower than $200 w/o shipping for the arms since I put a little bit of $$ into new ball joints and bushings. I know shipping sucks because they're heavy, but the wife wouldn't be happy with me if I let them go for any lower.
    Looks like about $90 to ship the arms. The box I have that they will fit in is 22x16x7. Total weight is 70lbs.
    Sorry, I forgot about it. The control arms weight 70lbs. I'll check what they cost and get back to you.
    I'll try to figure something out. The arms are 70 lbs and I think the springs are roughly 20 lbs for the both of them. Sending the springs out is easy, I just have to find a cheap way to do the arms. I'm going to ask around in the next couple days to see if there's anyone I know that has a hookup through parcel companies that can get me a discount. Let me check into that and hopefully get back to you soon.
    Wow, shipping is ridiculous. It's roughly $153 through UPS ($95 for just the arms alone). Total weight of the parts is 130 lbs. USPS has a max shipping weight of 70 lbs so I'd have to break it up into 2 boxes and they want $170 for their 10 day service.

Unless I can figure something else out, I don't think I'm going to be able to do this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad