• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger-rick

1. Ranger-rick

Rocker panel replacement?

I picked up a 96 Ford explorer and the rockers are gone. Whats the difference between slip on and full rockers? Im guessing slip ons are a cheaper alternative to replacing the full rocker in case they are not that bad. But I need to replace the whole thing. Do I need both the full rocker and...
  2. Ranger-rick

Going to look at a 1996 Ex tomorrow

As the title says, im going to look at a 1996 Explorer tomorrow for my wife. 4 door, 4 wheel drive, leather interior with the 4.0. It has 180K miles on it but they said it runs great and has had all regular maintenance done to it. Everything works except the cruise control apparently (dont...
  3. Ranger-rick

Ford diesel for sale local to me

Ranger diesel for sale local to me Thought I would share. I know you guys love these things http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/3983022258.html
  4. Ranger-rick

Flash light mounts?

I have a rechargeable Mag light that I have hard wired into a switch 12V in my truck. I had it mounted under the knee bolster to the front portion of the seat on my 04 Fx4 F150. But since that had power, and wider seats and my ranger does not, I cannot mount it there. Im sure some of you guys...
  5. Ranger-rick

Interchangeable fender flares between what years ?

I have a 1994 Ranger and I need to know what years the fender flares are interchangeable with. I need just the rear flares and I can't find them anywhere. Will ones from an 04 fit? I know a lot of parts are interchangeable on rangers. Because I found a whole set from an 04 for cheap but I don't...
  6. Ranger-rick

Seat swap

I know their is an article in the technical library, which is awesome by the way. And tells you what you can swap in. I am thinking of swapping some buckets into my extended cab and I want to see some pictures of seats you guys have swapped in. I haven't been able to find a thread with only a...
  7. Ranger-rick

Odd Ball ranger?

Hey guys this is my first post. My name is derrick I'm from northern MI Anyway I just bought a 1994 XLT Ranger EX cab 4x4 4.0 5 speed with 130k miles. It came with a box from a different color ranger on there because the original one was in rough shape. Well its a white truck so I wanted to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad