• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PreRunner Ranger

1. Help!!! I Blew Reverse!

okay, so my reverse blew on my 2000 5-spd ranger, but every other gear works but when i was hoping i would make it home there is a clicky-whining noise when moving in all the other gears.. so do you think its gonna be a just like a new gear and i can tear it apart, or do i just need to find a...
  2. No Power Around 70 Mph... Help!!!!!

:mad:ok, so when im driving down to interstate, I get about 65-70 and if I shift out of 4th into 5th, I can feel a huge power loss and watch the speedo drop, but even if I stay in 4th, I can't go any faster than 70 but im not close to redlining or anyting! o yea, I have 33 in tires on it as...
  3. Gauge Cluster Swap??? 05 into an 00

hey, I want to get a new cluster for my 2000 ranger to get the tach on it. but does anybody know if the clusters from a like a 05-07 ranger fit??
  4. DIY Bedliner

So I want a spray on bed liner, but I hate the cost of the professional ones, so I was thinkin of doing a DIY roll on liner made by herculiner, has anybody used this before? or anybody know how it works and how it holds up???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad