• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nrthbnd06

1. 88 ranger no spark or fuel

ok guys no spark or fuel in my 88 ranger 2wd 2.9 v6 5spd so far ive replaced the eec and fuel relays i have power at all the fuel relay wires except the orange and blue wires which i believe send power to the inertia switch also have power at the eec relay and coil not very good at this stuff...
  2. 92 ranger no spark

ok guys and gals 92 ford ranger 2.3 4 cyl 5 speed 2wd no fire i have check power and ground at the ignition control module and coils checks out fine also tested the crank position sensor checks out fine replaced fuel and ignition relays for the hell of it i put a new timing belt in as it was...
  3. looking for panels

looking for full qaurter panels for an 88 ranger extended cab dont want to use patch panels but cant find the full bedside for the truck just for the broncos which i find strange and annoying
  4. 94 toyota very sick need help

Ive got a 94 toyota truck with the 2re 4 cyl 5 speed manual the engine is surging from low to high rpms when sitting idling or when i push in the clutch or come to a stop anyone knows what the might be let me know

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad