• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mojavesmostwanted

1. mojavesmostwanted

Sohc 4.0 timing chain madness

OK so I got a new timing set for my 97 sohc 4.0 putting it together and realized one of the sliders is different slightly I have attached a pic to kind of explain. The part that is circled is not there on the new one but has the metal tab with bolt hole behind it. It need the metal spacer off...
  2. mojavesmostwanted

Any one delete there a/c on a. Ohv 4.0

Im deleting my ac and want to know if any one has done this and just out a shorter belt on? What belt is used? Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  3. mojavesmostwanted

Spindle nut problem....need some ideas

So in changing ball joints in a d35 with auto hubs and im down to removing the spindle nut and im having trouble removing the locking key out of the grove in the snout.....any one have some ideas? I have tried a few fifteenth magnets but no dice..... im trying not to damage any thing in the...
  4. mojavesmostwanted

Any one have paddle shifters on there 5r55e?

dose any one have paddle shifter on there 5r55e?
  5. mojavesmostwanted

2.3 vs 4.0 bell housing pattern

well is there a difference in bell housing patterns?
  6. mojavesmostwanted

Stroker 4.0?

i know it can be done. question is... has any one done it? is it worth it?
  7. mojavesmostwanted

dana 35 spring bolt?

dose any one know what size the bolt that retains the spring to the axle housing is? im building some2.5in tall 6061 aluminum coils spacers tomarow for my ranger and with out pulling it apart yet i need to know how big a hole i need to bore in the spacers. oh ya and if any one wants to buy some...
  8. mojavesmostwanted

Slc in tha house

Hey slc whats up. Im looking to meet some peps that are in to the same ting as me ummmm rangers and fords..... Im also lookin for a d35 ttb front end for my ranger ... I need every thing but the radius arms..... Hit me up....
  9. mojavesmostwanted

any turbo sohc 4.0s out there?

just wondering. i have been planing on this for a long time now i have an extra sohc 4.0 to build and im gonna turbo it. i just wanna see if any one else has done it. and what issues they have incounterd.... lets see some pics and feed back:headbang:
  10. mojavesmostwanted

1996 hubs

so the right axle is not staying in the snout. the cir clip is still on the shaft isint that suposed to keep it from sliding back in? and are the hubs diffrent from left to right? check out these pic and let me know what you think. thank you
  11. mojavesmostwanted

sohc 4.0

I'm looking for a cad model of the sohc 4.0 or at least the critical dimensions. motor mount dimensions and width length height center Line stuff like that. i am designing a chassis and i have yet to purchase my engine yet but i know i want the sohc 4.0. any info would be appreciated. thank...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad