• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by modxl

1. bit of info on ecu

hi,just need a bit of info on what ecu to use on my v8 conversion,74 302 with block decked and im going be running HO EFI with a c4 auto box what ecu do i need the loom is a universal conversion loom cheers guys steve
  2. Mustang II front Suspension question

should be cool with mustang to front end installed make sure you get all your geometry right or your get a lousey ride bump steer we call it here in the uk,ive just fitted a jag xls ifs in my 88 looks pretty sweet just got to sort front wheels out but has made it a lot lower on front end with...
  3. pro street 88 extended cab

hi guys about time i started a build thread,the trucks a 88 extended cab 2.9 had it around 3yrs,was a real dog when i first got it lots of rot,spent first winter getting it back into half decent shape,and run it around like that until october last year then decided on v8 swap.Well thats when...
  4. gen1 heater/ac box

how do you get heater box out is it bolted from inside steve
  5. ref 75 302

hi guys just a quick question,upping compression on 1975 302,just wondered if i took 6 tho of heads and 6tho of deck total 12 tho weather i would need to machine the inlet to compensate for removed metal if i do that with 1.619 comp pistons i can get piston about .005 down the jug cheers steve
  6. ref 302

after messing up and buying a 74 smog motor ive managed to find another motor,which are few and far between here in england at the right price.Its got gt40p heads so is it a explorer motor also whats the fit like with these heads in a gen 1 ranger thanks guys...
  7. wiring a 302 carbed engine

hi guys need a bit of help,putting a carbed 302 into my 88 2.9,how the hell do i wire it.Not the best when it comes to electics so a bit of help would be great,thanks guys steve
  8. need 87/88 windscreen trim

looking for somwhere to get hold of a set of aluminuim windsheild trim that will export to england anybody no anyone cheers steve
  9. 87 front indicators

scene a few pics of gen1s with clear front indicators does anyone no if u can still get them and where?
  10. 87 rear leaf help

got a 87 2wd does anyone out there no if later model rear leafs fit a 88 if so up to what years.here in england im having trouble getting hold of a set of leafs we have later models over here just wondered if 04 or earlyer would fit believe ive read some wre that they will but cant find the post...
  11. 87 2.9 wiring

does anyone no if there is a remanufactured wiring loom for my truck had a little fire
  12. 87 2.9 auto

can some one tell me how much free play there should be on the kick down cable mine doesent seem to do anythink and looks like to much play
  13. quick question

can some one tell me what the iac is cant find it in the codes page
  14. cancel that help

ill have to find someone with a code reader to check this prob out guessed it is ecu
  15. need help

can someone please tell me what the check engine light means on a 87 2.9. cheers guys/steve

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad