• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Milton

1. Milton

2009 Mazda B2300 Passenger Air Bag Recall

Received a mail notice of this Air Bag recall. Says parts are back ordered and to not have passenger until the bag is replaced? Anyone else receive one?
  2. Milton

Seeking Help TPMS

VEHICLE: 2009 Mazda B2300 MTX MILEAGE: 52Kmiles RELEVANT EVENTS: 42KMiles New set of 4 tires (P225/70-15 100T KUMHO SOLUS K21) ISSUE: TPMS Light started coming on ~1,000 miles after installing the new tires. - Seemingly randomly, the TPMS light will blink for about a minute then remain light...
  3. Milton

Rear brake springs breaking

VEHICLE: 2009 Mazda B2300, 2WD, 37,200 miles ISSUE: developed an intermittent squeal from rear brakes, no change in braking ability FINDINGS: I got the truck with 7,100 miles on it and the rear brakes have not been touched. I pulled the drum on the left. And found that the "brake shoe...
  4. Milton

Test

Test Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
  5. Milton

2009 LCA Ball Joint

2009 B2300 2WD, ~35,500 miles, Daily Driver, no off road While doing a front brake disc pad replacement and bearing repack, I found a torn boot on the Left LCA Ball Joint. Not sure when it failed, it was fine at the last oil change 6,000 miles ago. So I guess it's time to replace both lower...
  6. Milton

Looking For Low Dust Pads

2009 Mazda B2300 35,000 miles Daily driver urban traffic Front brakes starting to squeal. Pulled the front wheels to inspect: Left: pad has 3-4 mm left. Rotors look good. No leaks Right: unable to pull the wheel. The aluminum wheel is fused to it's mounting surface. Rotor looks good. No...
  7. Milton

INFO Membership Map

A treasure map for Ranger parts? Oh well, I'm in.
  8. Milton

Leaking Rear Axle Vent

2009 Mazda B2300 31,000 miles 5 spd manual Axel: 3.73 gear ratio with a 7.5" Ring Gear So I crawl under to check the spare tire pressure and once again notice an oil leak around the rear axle vent. It's not new and I can not tell you when it started. I did change the dif lubrication at 21,000...
  9. Milton

P0171 Bank 1 System Too Lean

Just to close out the thread - Still no codes, pending or actual. - Replaced the spark plugs -- Autolite XP Finewire Iridium Spark Plug (XP104) -- Manual says the OEM plugs are good for 100KMiles, but I would want to pull them & apply anti-seize compound before then. - Replace the fuel filter...
  10. Milton

Issue Resolved!! ADSM08, Thanks, your diagnosis & corrective action were spot on. - I found a Utube video showing someone cleaning a 2009 Ranger MAF Sensor. - I pulled the MAF sensor, used the CRC MAF cleaner to clean the MAF housing, and the wiring harness plug for the MAF sensor. I then...
  11. Milton

ADSM08, Thanks for your time and input. Yes, my scanner does do live data. To clean the MAF sensor, I am using CRC MAF Cleaner and I reviewed this procedure for cleaning the MAF sensor: http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/CleanMAF.html It seems like a well written procedure, but was...
  12. Milton

Thanks for the feedback. Scheduled for next weekend is: - Fuel Pressure check - Replace Fuel Filter (FF) - Repeat Fuel Pressure Check - Replace spark plugs - Clean the MAF I knew the FF was due @30K, which is why I mentioned it. I'll look up the MAF cleaning procedures and include that. The...
  13. Milton

2009 Mazda B2300; 30,671 miles; oil changes every 6K; fuel system cleaner every 6K; original fuel filter, spark Plugs & wires. Never a lick of trouble. Experienced a brief episode of rough idle which cleared. Then had a CEL. Scanned a P0171 with a pending P0171 & a pending P0720 (Output Shaft...
  14. Milton

2009 B2300 Bed Rail Caps

Just got a 2009 B2300, base trim with 7,100 miles. Came with bed liner but no bed rail caps. A local dealer dry fitted a Bushwacker cap (part# 28508/smoth back with pocket stake holes) but we foud that the outside edge of the caps did not really fit and the front pocket stake hole was not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad