• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mdom18

1. Pleeasse Help...tire Sizing

if im running 33x12.5x15 can i still use 33x13.0x15's ?? thanks
  2. bypass!!!

does anyone know how to bypass the the dvd player on a pioneer avh-p4100 so you dont have to have the e-brake on to watch it???
  3. any ideas?? not recognizing

i tried hookin up my ipod to my new pioneer double din avh-p4100 through the usb cable, it seems not to be recognizing it or even charging it. does anyone know if this is due to it being an ipod touch???
  4. Helppp!!!

if im putting in a double din do i have to make a custom bracket for it to stay in place
  5. HELPP!! double din

i just got the pioneer avhp4100 7in double din i need to know if this can fit in my 05 ranger and if not what trimming i might need to do to get it to work properly...??!!?!?!?
  6. can these seats work

is it possible to put seats from a wrangler into a ranger
  7. rim brands

anyone have any good suggestions for rim brands???
  8. HELP PLEASE limited slip

does anyone know if its possible to convert my 05 ranger open differential to a limited slip??? its 2wd and traction absolutly sucks on it
  9. interior trim kits

anyone know where i could find white trim kits for the doors dash ect.
  10. just bought new ranger...lifted 05 edge

just got lifted in the back to even out with front gotta post new pics...bilstien suspension set up..
  11. just bought new ranger

just got lifted in the back to even out with front gotta post new pics...bilstien suspension set up..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad