• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mattswan267

1. 1995 Power stroke injector help

I just bought a 95' 7.3 power stroke with a bad injector. How do I tell which injector is bad? I know one is bad for sure just don't know which one. If someone could please shed some light on this I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
  2. 94' 3.0 runs HORRIBLE when cold

I have a 1994 Ranger 3.0 automatic 2WD. When it's cold the thing just runs horrible like its extremely rich or something and is completely gutless. It'll top out at about 35mph on the flats. It seems like it takes forever to shift out of first gear as well regardless if the pedal is to the floor...
  3. 400 small block swap in 2002 ranger

Just picked up what I thought was a 351M out of a 77 f250 for my ranger. I got it home and pulled the pan off and discovered its actually a 400. Ive heard good things about the 351M and I think that would be just fine for what I'm usin it for. I don't know much about the 400's. Ive heard that...
  4. 2002 Ranger PCM pinout

I have a 2002 Ranger 3.0, 2WD, Automatic. I'm trying to track down a pin-out for the PCM. Basically I'm trying to figure out which wires come out of the PCM and go down the the output shaft speed sensor(near the tailshaft housing on the trans). If someone has a pin-out of the PCM or could tell...
  5. VSS problems

I have a 2002 Ranger, 3.0, auto, 2WD. I bought the truck with no engine, Long story short is that the only engine I could get was out of a 1999 Ranger 3.0. The truck is still using the 2002 transmission. the 1999 engine harness is missing the plug ins for the VSS near the tailshaft housing...
  6. 1999 to a 2002?????

I'm wondering what the difference is between a 1999 Ranger 3.0 engine and a 2002 3.0? I have a 1999 3.0 engine for my 2002 Ranger and I'm wondering what all sensors and stuff I need to swap over to make everything work right. -Thanks!
  7. VSS on 2002 Ranger

I have a 2002 Ranger, 3.0, auto, 2WD. I bought the truck with no engine, Long story short is that the only engine i could get was out of a 1999 Ranger 3.0. The truck is still using the 2002 transmission. the 1999 engine harness is missing the plug ins for the VSS near the tailshaft housing...
  8. Getting a PO712 code "system too rich"

I have a 2002 Ranger 3.0 2WD auto. Im getting a PO712 code. What could be causing the system to run too rich? is it an O2 sensor? If so, how do i know which sensor is bad? The engine does seem to run a little funny-it doesn't run really smooth and sounds like its rich and hogs through gas...
  9. ''O/D OFF" light flashing

I have a 2002 Ranger 3.0 auto, 2WD. It has a 1999 3.0 engine in it. I'm still using the 2002 trans. My speedomoter doesn't work either. The 2002 trans has two small plug-ins off of it near the back of the trans., I'm assuming one is for the speedometer and the other is for O/D? The 1999 engine...
  10. Mysterious "clunk"

I just put a new engine in my 2002 Ranger and got it running the other day. It was running nice and smooth. This morning I started it again and it sounded the same other than I heard a fast pace clunk from underneath the truck. Sounds like its coming from the tranny. I don't think its anything...
  11. My 2002 ranger 3.0 wont turn over

I have a 2002 Ranger 3.0, auto, 2WD. It wont turn over. Just rebuilt the engine and reinstalled it. Tested the starter and its good. When I turn the key on all the dash lights up and beeps and stuff like it should. But when you turn the key to the "start" position nothing happens. No clicking...
  12. 2002 ranger 3.0 electrical problem

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger with a 3.0 v6, auto trans, 2WD. I put a 3.0 engine and trans out of a 1999 Ranger in it. Here's whats going on with it, I turn the key on and all the dash lights come on and the door beeps like it should, But it doesnt turn over. No clicks. I dont hear the fuel pump...
  13. 1999 3.0 engine in a 2002 ranger

I have a 2002 Ford ranger that I bought with no engine(came stock with a 3.0. I found a 3.0 engine out of a 1999 ranger and got the wiring/computer with it. I still have the vehicle side of the harness for the 2002. I installed the engine and kept the 1999 engine harness with the engine but used...
  14. 4.0 swap in 3.0

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger thats a 3.0 engine with an auto trans. And i have a 1996 4.0 engine. I dont have the original 3.0 engine but i do have the 3.0 harness. Im noticing that the bolt patterns are different from the 3.0 auto trans to the 4.0 engine. I was curious if anybody knows if a 4.0...
  15. Bad Ass D35 TTB built by Chassis Inc.

Chassis Inc. came out with a cut turned and extended Dana 35 TTB axle. They can be extended anywhere from +4 to +6 per side. They can be turned from 0 degrees up to 3 degrees. Perfection is standard. They are plated all around with 3/16 plate, All plates are CNC laser cut and Fully TIG welded...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad