• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lunchbox

1. Another Waggy Swap

Well, my wife and I just got back from Moonlight Maddness and I have her hooked! Now, all I need to do is rip the D-44's out of the 87 Grand Wagoneer and rig them up under the ranger. So, here's what I got, a 1991 Ranger Custom with the 4.0 and the already mentioned GW and its Dana 44's. So, I...
  2. Another jeep axle/ranger question

would we have to do that once a week or something like that?
  3. Another jeep axle/ranger question

No, sadly neither Ranger is 4WD. I was thinking about an adapter for the T-case, or trying to sell/trade the Jeep's motor, trans and T-case, and the ranger's bed, camper, and axle parts for enough to buy a T-case that fits, and maybe the leafs or tube for the cage. I have a nice pile of channel...
  4. New member

Hey everyone, I have been lurking for about a week, reading up on coversions and other tech, and desided to go ahead and join up.
  5. Another jeep axle/ranger question

Hey gang. I have been thinking about a project involving an 87 Jeep Grand Waggoneer, an 88 Ranger XLT, and a 91 Ranger Custom. The Waggoneer had a cat die and decompose in it and it has a.... slightly unpleasant odor that makes the thing undriveable, though it runs great. We haven't been able to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad