• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lil Ranger

1. Lil Ranger

Old Member Back In The Ranger Scene (Till February)

Just picked up a 2001 Ext Cab 4x4 4.0 Ranger, to hold me over threw the winter until Early 2015. Im getting a 2015 EcoBoost F150.. Figured I would enjoy me some ranger fun in the mean time.. Right now my ranger is bone stock, it wont stay like that for long.. Gonna Twist the bars, n Tuck 33s...
  2. Lil Ranger

D35 Swap Question (95-01 Explorer to 1995 Hybrid D35) Direct Bolt In??

I wanna know if a 95-01 Explorer D35 will bolt up to my 95 Ranger D35 Hybrid Front Traction Beam.. Or will I have to Find a 94 n older Explorer D35 n swap the guys over??? Is It ADirect Bolt In?? Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  3. Lil Ranger

1993 to 1997 InterCooler Pic Question....

I want to put a SuperCharger on my 3.0 Ranger... I really want to Use a InterCooler, I would like to see some Pics of where u mounted yours at.. Also where u ran ur Pipes.. I am putting a 3" body lift on, so what will be lil Easyer for me.. Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  4. Lil Ranger

Pics of my 95 Ranger Sittin on 38s

Tell me What u Think...
  5. Lil Ranger

Anyone Have a 3.0 Ranger with a M90 SuperCharger??

M90s on (GTPs) SuperCoupes n the BBK InstaCharger.. I jus wanna know how many PSI u r Running.. Also do any M90-ed 3.0 Ranger owners have a AfterMarket InterCooler up Front??? If So PLEASE Chime In.. Pics would be Great.. Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  6. Lil Ranger

16.5" Rim in Ranger Bolt Patter?? Any1 Make Them??

Im pretty Sure No 1 Makes a 16.5 Wheel in a 5x4.5 Bolt Patter, Right?? Only Reason I ask is cause I Like the 36" n 37" Hummer Tires, n I can get my hands on 2 sets.. But No Rims... DAMIT!!!!!!! Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  7. Lil Ranger

3.0 MAFS Upgrade/Swap???

I just wanted to know if there are any other Fords that I can Take the MAFS off of, n just Clip/Plug right in to mine... Im sure some one on here has done this or tried this before.. Im trying to find as many better flowin parts that I can before I take on my (SuperCoupe) M90 Swap.. I know this...
  8. Lil Ranger

Extended Cab Window Swap Question..

I have a 95 Ext. Cab, the Extended Cab Windows dont open.. I want them to open. Can I take the parts I need off another Ranger??? I would really like Power Ext. Cab Windows.. Could I take the motors/arms from the Windstar vans n wire it in?? Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  9. Lil Ranger

Explorer Leaf Spring Swap Question

How much will Explorer Leafs Lift a Ranger??? I dont like Lift Blocks... Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  10. Lil Ranger

Camed 3.0 Edge Video... I WANT THIS CAM

I just saw this Ranger that Sounds Great.. I want to know what Size/Name/Grind # this cam is... Also Does anyone know who it is??? In May of 2006 he had a Whipple-Charger... http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ford-Ranger-30-V6-with_101556.htm At Idle it sounds like a V8.. ME LIKE...
  11. Lil Ranger

Who Makes Hoods n Stuff for 93 to 97 Rangers???

Im lookin for a hood for a 95 Ranger... I have no Ideal what names to look under... I am Just lookin for right now.. Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  12. Lil Ranger

1995 Lifted Ranger 3.0 to 5.0 Questions...

I want to know if I can use a c4/c6 Trans, n still keep my Stock TransferCase, n Stock CrossMember.. The 5.0 that I Swap in would be Stock with a Cam Swap... Prolly use a Carb.. Small Chance of EFI.. The cam would just be for Sound, n lower Power Band... Nothing Major.. MPG doesnt matter to...
  13. Lil Ranger

1995 3.0 Ranger Splash Rear Question???

I have a 95 Ranger (Splash).. Its Exc. Cab with a 3.0 n a Auto.. I just want to know what Gears I have In my Rear(S).. I think the Tag Said 3 L 54 (I know 3.55) I never heard of a 3.54 Rear... Where on the Truck will the Axel Code Sticker?? Thanx, Rob Lil Ranger
  14. Lil Ranger

Sho into a 3.0 Ranger???

How much of a Pain In The A$$ would that swap be??? I have a friend that has a 90 Sho that was Clipped in the Rear, they totaled it out.. The motor has 60K of very Babied drivin... He has a few Light Mods to the Engine... I just want to know if it would be worth Trying to Swap the Engine... Thanx
  15. Lil Ranger

V8 Auto Transfer Case Question

My buddie wants to know if a Exploder 5.0 n Trans be Swapped in.. (1994 Ranger) Also I (we) know that the Exploders are AWD, Can that T. Case be Swaped to a normal T.Case?? What T. Case would bolt Right up to the Trans and D.Shafts??? Will it bolt up to the CrossMember??? Thanx

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad