• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lessthanzero

1. lessthanzero

inner shifter

I have just replaced my clutch and i am putting back in the transmission. everything in place and mounted. I put the inner shifter back in once and couldn't get it to shift which i am guessing it not in right then is there a trick to putting it in right? once it in place should i be able to...
  2. lessthanzero

transmission bolt question

i have a 94 ranger with the 4.0 and The Mazda M5OD-R1 transmission. I replaced the clutch and there for had to take off the transmission anyways the bolts that go back on the the transmission are two different sizes does anyone know where the longer ones go?? I am thinking they go where the...
  3. lessthanzero

Help With Rims And Tires (please!!!!)

Ok i guess i should tell the whole story first. I wanted a mustang type rim for my ranger and i found some that i liked and purchased them at summit racing along with some high performance tires as well. I knew when i put these rims the offset was wrong and backspacing was not the same as the...
  4. lessthanzero

4.0 turbo question

anyone ever heard of this company? http://www.ststurbo.com/ Can my 94 ranger with a 4.0 take the boost and how much can it take?
  5. lessthanzero

gas gauage not working

I replaced my stock fuel pump and asending unit cause the old one was not working and my fuel gauage was working before i installed the new one. anyone have ideas why it is not working now with the new pump installed??
  6. lessthanzero

fuel gauage not working!

I replaced my stock fuel pump and asending unit cause the old one was not working and my fuel gauage was working before i installed the new one. anyone have ideas why it is not working now with the new pump installed??
  7. lessthanzero

7.5 or 8.8

I was getting my truck ready for the summer and took off the back drum breaks on my 94 4.0 ranger to make sure everything was in working order and i noticed one of my axles was leaking from the wheel seal. so went to the part store and told them needed a wheel seal for my rear axle and i had a...
  8. lessthanzero

Shaking From My New Wheels And Tires?

i have a 94 ranger that i have recently added some new tires and wheels too. I bought Detroit Wheels Cobra R Wheels 16x8 in., 5 x 4.50 in. Bolt Circle, 5.125 in. Backspace I bought Riken Raptors tires for them I did not have the skaking before i put in these tires and wheels. I had to have...
  9. lessthanzero

My 1994 Ranger Street Fighter

This is my 4.0 Ranger It has a Drifter Series body kit that had to be custom from the bed back becuase of my long bed ranger. The body kit is completly molded in and is green with two racing strips. It has a hard tonneau cover and a spolier on the back The wheels are cobra R's wraped in Riken...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad