• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Leonm1645

1. 1990 ford ranger v8 swap

Hello looking for some recommendations for a v8 to swap in my 1990 ford ranger with the 2.3l 4 banger and 5 speed I was wondering what engine would yall recommend. should I find a f-150 or something from 90 with efi and swap it in. Or use mustang with a 302 or find an old carbed 302 it's 2wd and...
  2. Idea Help

I have been wanting to do a brush guard for my 90 ford ranger for a while my dad had one on his 91 s-10 and helped a bunch when we hit a deer going hunting at 6 am going 60 mph. the only thing that was broke was his brush guard and his kc lights. he told me he found it in a junkyard but idk, i...
  3. A Couple of Questions

Hello, I just had a Couple of Question been thinking about converting my 90 ford ranger 2.3l 5speed 2wd to a v8 ranger with 4wd. I was just wondering will the stock 7.5 rear end hold up to a v8 I have a locker in the rear end because I hate the open rear end it came with. The next question I was...
  4. 1990 ford ranger non stock radio

So I got this 1990 ford ranger 2.3l 5speed from my grandpa he passed down to me when he passed. And I fell in love with it and all rangers, and it has a radio that is not stock and does not work and looking to replace it what is a good radio to replace it with and any idea how to remove it. it...
  5. 90 Ranger Tailgate

Hello I have the same problem most people If not all people have with the tailgate on their first gen Ranger were I can pull the latch all the way up and it not open. I know the trick of putting a screwdriver on both sides to open the tailgate, but was wondering if there is any way to repair it...
  6. 1990 Ford Ranger Need some help

Hello I have a 1990 Ford Ranger Xtl 5 speed with the 2.3l 4 banger, it was my grandpa's and I got it when he passed I have been fixing it up and have redone most of the fuel system( fuel pump and fuel filter) and some other problems that it had. But now having a problem that just started idk if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad