• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Legion

1. Legion

dana 44 bolt pattern

stay 8 lug
  2. Legion

Ford 8.0 inch rear axle

8.8 31 spline should be around 150 bucks and alot stronger. there is little to no diff from 8.8 to 9 inch and its bolt on.
  3. Legion

Chevy Axles on a Ranger?

u need at least 3 ppl trust me i did this with a full float you have the smaller 14 bolt. weaker my ranger has like a 8-9 inch lift not fun at all. i got mine for 100 bucks :P
  4. Legion

Legion's SAS Thread

This Thread will be reserved for the build up of my Ranger. Update: As of yesterday I posted a WTB ad on craigslist and found a 14 bolt Full Float for 100 bucks. yup. i will pick it up friday. Im still on the look out for a dana 60 so if anyone has in the austin area you know where to...
  5. Legion

Project Coming soon

i finally scored a source of income and was looking into doing a total tear down of the ranger. Project 1-ton Red Ranger i did want to try and stick a cummins 4bt in it. i want to do the 4bt cause its unique and i bet everyone is tired of everyone having a 5.0 and want to see something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad