• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Leadchunker

1. Leadchunker

2.8 liter fuel issue

I have a 2.8l duraspark in my 84 B2. It was running fine then cut off. I have an electric fuel pump so I replaced it but I am not getting fuel from the fuel tank to the fuel pump. Any ideas would be very helpful.
  2. Leadchunker

Bronco II axle swap

I picked up a 8.8 rear axle from a 95 Explorer about two years ago with 3.73 gears and disc brakes. Today I found a Dana 35 3.73 from a 1990 Ranger, front springs, Ford 7.5 rear axle from same vehicle, front springs, lift gate, skid plates and a new aluminum radiator for a 2.8. I am planning...
  3. Leadchunker

84 Bronco ii lift gate handle/latch

I am looking for parts to repair my handle on the rear lift gate of my 84 Bronco 2. The handle is ok, the part that actually connects to the rods is broken into pieces. It is a fixed glass lift gate. Can't find parts anywhere, anyone have a handle assembly for sale?
  4. Leadchunker

8.8 and Dana 28 combo question

I bought an 8.8 rear end from a 97 Explorer for my 84 Bronco II. I know it is about 3" wider than the Dana 28, is it worth the money to find a Dana 35 or can I set up to run the Dana 28 as long as the gear ratios match. I got the 8.8 with 3.73 gears and disc brakes for $100. I just thought it...
  5. Leadchunker

Bronco II from Northeast GA

My wife bought me an early Christmas present, I have always wanted to build a 4x4 so she bought me an 84 Bronco II 4x4, 2.8 all stock, no rust or dents. Now I just have to figure out where to start. I am in Northeast GA and have very little experience with this stuff.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad