• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kuene

1. anyone tried the BuyAutoParts Steering Coupler 85-70792 N?

Apologies, I thought I had added it. Here is the link to it on amazon (where their part fitment also states its compatible - obviously I take their fitment assessment with a grain of salt).
  2. anyone tried the BuyAutoParts Steering Coupler 85-70792 N?

I find this part number for a rag joint/steering coupler - its listed as compatible with various f150s and rangers - has anyone tried one, and does it function as a direct replacement in a 93-2011 ranger?
  3. 94 3.0 intermittent high idle

That's a good question - i don't know but will google. I suppose would be easy to test with multimeter across the connector.
  4. 94 3.0 intermittent high idle

94, manual, 3.0, 4x4. I've had an intermittent (around half the time) high idle (1500-200) for the last year that I've owned this truck. I've cleaned the IAC, it looks good. Can't find any obvious leaks, but haven't looked hard yet. My logic could be flawed, but it would seem like a leak would...
  5. 1993 factory ranger service manuals - good for 1994?

i ended up just springing extra for the 94 books, looks like these generally hold their value. Thanks!
  6. 1993 factory ranger service manuals - good for 1994?

If I had a set of Ford "body/chassis" and "powertrain/drivetrain" manuals for 1993, would they apply to my 1994? I know there may have been a few changes to the 3.0 valve lifters in 94 (as an example), but I'm not doing that kind of engine work myself anyway.
  7. reversing a cat delete, questions and details

thanks sgtsandman - I'll try this asap
  8. reversing a cat delete, questions and details

Howdy all. Recently picked up a 94 3.0. I'm going to put back on the main cat the previous owner had deleted. I believe I only need an EPA one, as this truck does not need to pass any inspection. Hopefully that saves me some $$. I might as well replace the original and very rusty muffler while...
  9. Hello!

Hi gang. I'm new here. Just picked up a 94 Ranger XLT 3.0, Manual, 205k miles. I live in north NJ about 10 miles west of NYC. This is my first Ford, and the second car that I'm going to actively tinker on. I also have a 1982 Mercedes 300D and have been active on the Peachparts forum on and off...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad