• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kegs85

1. kegs85

ignition stuff

ok so i pulled the half @%^ duraspark system and am puttin in the factory wiring harness from an 83 i picked up at the junk yard with a comp for 32 $. :icon_cheers:now i'm tryin to figure out where do i plug the ignition coil wires into? i looked up the wiring diagram and i no it goes something...
  2. kegs85

just for now

i'm just wanting to pick up the truck a bit. does my ranger even have torsion bars? what coil spacers would work for it? if i can find something for the front i'll prolly rearch the rear leafs and block them from there
  3. kegs85

little blue gets a chance

turning 85 into a crawler/mudder/trail rig well i bought an 85 from a friend of mine for pretty cheap. it needed some parts so i figured it would be a good project to turn into a crawlin buggy. its a standard cab long bed with the 2.8 ltr. so far i have found the begins of a poorly done attempt...
  4. kegs85

tach makin me mad

so i tried to wire a tach gauge into my friends 85 b2 with a 2.8 tonight and i got it to work a lil but as u drive it messes up i wired it off the alternator cuz thats what i read on here to do but it obviously ain't workin...how the heck do i get it to? what is another way to wire it in?
  5. kegs85

axle ?'s

first off how do i tell what axle is in my 85 ranger long bed regular cab with a 2.8? also i will be street driving it a lot.. can i put in a mini spool and be fine? or do i need to do a lockright? If i weld the gears how well should they hold? could they get me by? thanks guys
  6. kegs85

odd starter relay problem

i have an 85 ranger and some parts show it is a 3.0.....some show it is a 2.8...so i'm not sure. i can't figure out the wiring for the starter relay....does anyone have anything to help me...preferably detailed pictures??
  7. kegs85

starter relay confusion

i got my 85 yesterday from my friend and am starting to clean up the clust &%$# of wiring. it needed a new starter relay (mounted on the right fender) so i got it. I can't figure out what wires go where. I've searched the sight but i can't find what i need. Does anyone have a picture of...
  8. kegs85

wiring problems

hey guys new to the sight, and to a ranger. i have a 1985 ranger long bed with the 2.8 but the wiring in its...a rats nest. does anyone have the wiring diagram for this truck. i need everything from the motor to the stereo. also i'm wantin to chop the frame and do a flat bed...anyone have a draw...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad