• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jim cafarelli

1. rca jack confusion

I just installed a kenwood 4 channel receiver and a 4 channel Soundstream amp,out of the receiver is the norm on the RCA jacks red and white ,right/left and front and rear but the amp is just marked as 1ch 2ch 3ch 4ch is it safe to assume 1 and 2 go to front left and right? and 3/4 to the...
  2. AC delete heater box modded

Doing a V8 conversion (LS),, just sold my 4.0 pulled it yesterday working on details in my engine bay waiting on my engine to be here tomorrow.. I cut it with a 6 inch cut off wheel on a grinder the roughed out some thin probably 20 gauge .pop rivets ,screws and tack welds to attach it,got some...
  3. 4.0 OHV no start ,,unless I

All of a sudden this AM my 92 wont start,unless I spray it with Starting Fluid then it starts and runs fine,I let it idle for 15 minutes or so and dosnt miss a beat..So far I changed the fuel filter and spray cleaned the crank sensor still no go without Starting Fluid,,,thanks ahead
  4. 1.5 inch Rough Country install

I just got a set for my 91 4.0 2wd before I start to install could any one tell me if I'm going to need a coil spring compressor ,,thanks
  5. Walbro GSS340 fuel pump

Im in the process of painting my 91 4.0 and I have the bed off while it is I was thinking about replacing the original pump with the Walbro GSS340 being there is a good chance I may do a v8 conversion later,will this pump work ok with the stock 4.0,need to get an emission test next month don't...
  6. Foxbody limited slip carrier in a 91 ranger ??

I just picked up a limited slip carrier out of a 90 mustang,the diff in my 91 ranger is open.I just realized the one in my Ranger has a speed sensor ring on the carrier and the fox body carrier doesn't have the sensor ring ,from what I gather on the 91 Ranger it is there only for the cruise...
  7. Help needed Explorer 8.8 stuck axle

I just bought an explorer disc brake 373 appeared to be limited slip by turning the axle on the bench both spin the same direction,anyway pulled the cover don't see any clutches appears to be and open carrier but appears to be locked and work like a posi so I pulled the center pin pushed in the...
  8. Dover Heads

Any of you tryed Dover Heads off Ebay ..price is right,,,thanks jim
  9. 430s on my stock 04 edge??

Im wanting to do a gear change on it to pickup up some towing power and some grunt on the hills around here, its bone stock,auto trans with 373s in it right now,I was considering 410s not sure if that would make much differance.I know it sounds kind of extreme but years back i went from 327s to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad