• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JeepRecoveryTeam

1. JeepRecoveryTeam

Cummins One ton Build on Bags...

Well Its been a long time since ive been on the site, or even looking at my ranger. Marine Corps and live were just to busy to even think about spending hours in the garage grinding and welding. SO anyway here it goes. ... 94 ranger extended cab got as my first truck about 10 years ago from my...
  2. JeepRecoveryTeam

Axle weld question

I ran my 44 and 9 both welded i liked it i liked it enough to get full spools for the 60 and 14 bolt im running. kind of a pain in the but in tight parking but i always just parked where it was easy to fit.
  3. JeepRecoveryTeam

crawler 1 tons

So its been a while since I have be on here, I have been real busy with work, but now I have found some time to get some work done on the rig. So Im started with a 94 ranger that I started with 31s then got a 6in bds lift went to 33s then 35s then dana 44 SAS and 37s then 38s and now I plan on...
  4. JeepRecoveryTeam

chevy 6inch lift rear leaf springs

I know this has been pounded in 100 times but ive searched and cant find what im looking for so im going to ask a noob question. so... im currently running 6inch lift skyjacker ranger leafs (with 2 brokin leafs one on each side:annoyed:) and i want to get rid of the 2inch factory block but keep...
  5. JeepRecoveryTeam

Jeep dana 30 i want the best

just skip it go 1 tons. look what everyone does including me... bought the ttb 6 inch lift went 33 then went 35s. then swapped in the dana 44 went to 37 then went to 38s now im swappin in 60 and 14 bolt goin to 42 or 39.5 which ever i can find cheaper. the point is i wish i would have just went...
  6. JeepRecoveryTeam

what axles should i use

rockwells or one tons you know your gona want them one day anyway mind as well skip the crap and go right to the top and save the money
  7. JeepRecoveryTeam

Project OverKill

Alright so some of you might know me or have seen me around on this site or a few of the others... so you know im running a eb 44 on 38s with beadlocks but now its time for a 60 and 14 bolt. Yea the 44 and 8.8 have served me well and im running a good set up (leafs :icon_rofl:) but its time to...
  8. JeepRecoveryTeam

to much air flow???

Last night i put on a air flow system and a high flow filter. Now the problem I am having now is it idles at 2000 rpms. i adjusted it and got it to idle a little lower but after driving it about ten miles it still is idling at 2000. My only thought is that the engine is getting to much air and...
  9. JeepRecoveryTeam

Catching some air in the ranger wheelin

went out and got the truck dirty alil had to show off and be a poser. :attention_whore: had to take one of the backside, shees got a perdeee butt :sexe: trying to be a 1/2 ton posing :icon_rofl: Going up "Mini Moab" at rainbow falls OHV :icon_confused: Hopin alil tring to brake some axle...
  10. JeepRecoveryTeam

ford 9 inch?

why? :icon_confused: :c-n:
  11. JeepRecoveryTeam

building a lower exo cage on the ranger.

so i wana build some rockers and exo cage for the lower half of my truck here is one of the ideas I had let me know what you think. feel free to take my pic and draw an exo cage up in paint to give me afew more ideas so i can get a good design before i start building.:icon_welder:
  12. JeepRecoveryTeam

Washed the truck up today...

Took the truck out and gave it a good wash was going to go wheeling however the 2.5 feet of snow we got kept us from going. That was 2 days ago and now there isnt snow to be found at my house gota love Colorado, 2 feet of snow one day 65 degrees the next. anyway enjoy.
  13. JeepRecoveryTeam

beadlocks on 38 TSLs

Just got finished mounting my beadlocks plan on taking them out on saterday with some guys from on here. havent put them on the truck but let me know what you all think.
  14. JeepRecoveryTeam

axle suggestions

rockwells.
  15. JeepRecoveryTeam

Dana 44 and Ford 9" Swap

build your own.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad