• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by J.D Popo

1. Air intake for a 1997 3.0 automatic

I've tried junk yards, performance shops, internet. Nobody seems to find an air intake system for a 3.0 1997 automatic ranger. The intake tube cracked and it's throwing off a number of sensors including the idle air control, EGR valve, the PCV valve. Big headache. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. Anybody know where to get a good inexpensive Air intake system?

The problem I'm having is that my air intake hose cracked on my 97 3.0. I can't find that hose anywhere so I guess I'll just switch the whole system to a cold air intake. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a check engine light on and it's 2 sensors being triggered by the lack of air intake.
  3. What is the best inexpensive site?

I need to change my gear ratio from stock to 4:56 or 4:88 on my 1997 3.0 v6 automatic ranger. Does anyone know where I can get the parts to make this possible? I also need an Idle Air Control Valve.
  4. 97 Ford Ranger 6 inch lift with 32 inch tires very very lazy on the highway

I just bought a 1997 xlt 3.0 v6 automatic ford ranger. The truck is in very good condition and I'm in love with it's physical appearance. It has a 6 inch lift with 32 inch tires and travels smooth on the road. I do not have any problems with it in the city but it seems very very sluggish on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad