• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hende

1. hende

Need help asap

OK i Hve a 1985 BII last night ran great shut it off then I popped the gas line off the carb and pulled my coil wire off my coil and cranked it to put some gas in a can. hooked it all back up and it will crank and crank but not fire. Tried pull starting and nothing put in new plugs nothing has...
  2. hende

Is this anyones here?

build thread on this im hoping? http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/3604388100.html
  3. hende

upgrading the bii a lil

ordered 5 inches of lift getting my 89 dash wired in my 85 next week. White gauge faces for the 89 dash,and 32 10.50 15' up from my 30's Pics to fallow in the next few days as parts get here :icon_welder::icon_hornsup:
  4. hende

Painless wiring?

Im doing a swap from my 85 with a 2.8 and im puttimg in a 89 dash. A buddy said to go thur them to get a new complet plug and play harness. Has any one used them before? Any ideas as to what I may look at spending to get one? Or anyone here know what there doing want to get paid to make me one?
  5. hende

wiring diagrams

looking for online or for someone to please scan a couple pages for me. Need wiring diagrams for everything under the dash on a 85 and a 89 bronco II. Doing a dash swap and the diagram in my hanes manual do not cover the dash area for some reason. Thanks hende
  6. hende

Dash swap help asap

In the middle of Putting a 89 dash into my 85 bronco II and Im stuck on the wiring big time. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136588 That is my orginal thred but hoping more will see it in here. Since I need to figure this out asap. But mainly I need to know the 89 dash...
  7. hende

89 dash in a 85 BII

So I got all the 89+ dash stuff today removal was a breeze. Now on to the wiring. So where do I start? I have the hole harness out of the 89 cut right at the plug in the firewall. Now do I splice it in at the firewall? Or do I use all the wires from my 85 and splice them in to the dash where...
  8. hende

what year?

What year f150 coils to use in the front of my b2 for lift? I read the tech libary but it never said what year thanks hende
  9. hende

need dash swap info asap

First I did look in the libary. I just want to make sure when i go to get the dash I get everything I need in one trip. I have a 85 B2 and putting in a 89 B2 dash. I know I need the complet dash and steering. how about wiring and the heater duct work. and? thanks hende
  10. hende

Need to order asap

1985 B2 manual t case/5spd what i need is the plastic or rubber bushing that goes on the shifter end towards the transfer case. if thats a lil confusing let me know and ill take a pic of where im talking about. any way need a part number been searching online most of the eve and no luck. Thanks...
  11. hende

Any one know where this was?

please delete posted in wrong place
  12. hende

Dash swap from 85 to 89+

looked in the libary and it didnt show anythiong on the wiring for the new dash cluster. I was just woundering how bad it is to wire the newer gauge cluster in. Are the wires the same color? Or am i going to do alot of wire chasing.
  13. hende

Lift??

So is this all I need other than a alinement? for a 2inch lift? I know it is a cheap way of doing it but want to know if there is any thing else I will need thanks hende...
  14. hende

85 B2 windshield

How hard are they to swap? Are they glue in? If I take it to a glass shop What do you think it would cost? just spider webbed it. trying to get some ideas on what to do. Do it my self or take it in. thanks hende
  15. hende

INFO Membership Map

ok I think I did it right

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad