• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Giovatl

1. Transmission Fluid Leak after Freeze

It was the first thing I did.
  2. Transmission Fluid Leak after Freeze

The fluid stopped leaking before I could get under truck. Going to pull the pan and change the filter then refill. I watched a youtube video on the complete teardown of the transmission and didn't anything that looked like it could freeze and start leaking. The servo's could maybe. I heard they...
  3. Transmission Fluid Leak after Freeze

I live in Oklahoma and after 10 days below freezing outside, we got down to -15F one night, I have transmission fluid leaking under the 1995 Ranger(3.0). Anybody ever experience this? What should I look for this weekend when I get to looking under Ranger? Thanks
  4. Electrical Problems?

Here are the problems on my 1995 Ranger: ABS light flashing 16 times Speedometer sometimes works Brake switch doesn't work Turn signals don't work and then they do Radio lost power at one time as all station presets are gone Any suggestions?
  5. Hard Cold Start

I have a 95 Ford Ranger 3.0l and am having trouble starting after sitting for a few hours. I tried a suggestion from a person who said to cycle the key on for 2 sec then off and repeat 5 times and this works, it starts every time. Am I losing fuel pressure and this procedure increases it to the...
  6. Evaporator Core Replacement Rusted Nut

How do you replace the evaporator core in a 1995 Ranger 3.0V6? Any pictures? The nut to the accumulator is rusted on and I can not break free. Have tried every thing, PB Blaster, WD40 and heat. Any ideas? I think replacing the core is the easiest way.
  7. Coolant suddenly Leaking from 2 places

I have been adding coolant to the overflow container and it has been vacuumed into the radiator. Then today I started driving and the Ranger started smoking. When I opened the hood coolant was leaking from the plastic part connecting heater hoses near the a/c accumulator(see pic) and from the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad