• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by garyl24

1. 98 ranger 2wd 5.0 swap, motor mount question

I have a 98 2wd extended cab ranger with coil springs. I have done pulled the 3.0 and trans out. I bought a 97 awd explorer with a 5.0 engine. The trans is locked up but i just wanted the engine. I know alot of guys use 4.0 engine mounts and use the custom engine plates to mount he engine. My...
  2. Explorer dash harness swap?

I have a 2wd 95 ranger with a 3.0 auto that I am gonna swap 5.0 in. I bought a 97 explorer (for $225) that has a good 5.0 engine with a locked up trans. My question is, are the dash wiring harnesses the same in a ranger and explorer? The explorer has power windows, locks, mirrors, and keyless...
  3. humming when turning left?

i have a 2wd 94 ranger and i just got done replacing upper and lower ball joints on both sides and the outer and inner tie rods on both sides and put in 2 degree camber bushings on both sides. after i got done i read about doing my own alignment and i adjusted my camber on both sides to 0.5...
  4. starts then dies in immediately? any ideas?

My ranger is a 94 2.3 and is 2wd. This is my work truck and i have had it for about 8 years. I drive it daily without any problems. A couple of days ago i came home and parked it, everything was fine. i just drove it probably 120 miles that day. About 2 days later i went out and started it and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad