• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fordfamily

1. 96 ranger no headlights

SOLVED: it was the multifunctions switch
  2. 96 ranger no headlights

i noticed something interesting about the continuity of the ground but i don't know what it means. when the car is off it reads around .6ohms which is good, but when when the car is running it jumps to 12 and then when i turn the switch for the lights it jumps even higher! i think this might be...
  3. 96 ranger no headlights

I didn't have a chance to look at it yesterday but I just checked and it's getting good voltage when the engine is running, like 13.9
  4. 96 ranger no headlights

that's what i thought so i bought new bulbs and still nothing! i took the reading right at the harness where the bulb plugs in. when the headlight switch is on and the car is on but not running it shows 10volts, which should be good right? i'm not great with the multimeter so could be missing...
  5. 96 ranger no headlights

parking lights and tail lights come on but no headlights or brights. a previous owner hardwired the brights on bc of this issue but that caused other problems so i am trying to get them going properly. the wiring appears intact and the multimeter shows them getting power and good continuity on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad