• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dru

1. dru

ext cab seats

Is it possible (without heavy modification) to retrofit my ext cab Ranger with fold down seats and seat belts? I have the storage compartments where the fold down seat's would go.
  2. dru

front center caps bulging

Are center caps interchangeable from brand to brand? I have a set of pro comp alloys 15x8 1069. the front center caps are bulging and whatever is behind them is pushing through causing it to bulge/crack they are about a 1/4" too short. They fit and work just hate the bulge. Anyone else run...
  3. dru

tire pics

I took these for a member here on TRS. He wanted pics of different tires. He has a body lift. so, I swapped my old tires in and took the pics jacked 3" off the ground. I thought I would post them here since I havent shown any pics of my Ranger. The first three are my truck as it sits today...
  4. dru

alignment ?

would I be able to re-aligning my Ranger after a 1" coil spacer lift without any additional parts?
  5. dru

doetsch lift

Has anyone done the Doetsch 2" coil spacer lift? Im contemplating ordering it shortly here and was wondering what to expect installation wise. time, special tools? http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/21.asp I was leaning toward a 1" lift coil from Canuck but they want $100 to ship to my zipcode...
  6. dru

more gear talk

a shop or dealership will reprogram it from what i hear. for alot less than $200
  7. dru

re-geared

I just re-geared my Ranger and have a couple of questions. Im driving home after the regear and my speedometer is reading 65mph at 23-2400rpm same as when i had the stock 3.73's and 29.5" tires. i know i wasnt actually hitting 65 because it didnt feel right and most of the other vehicles were...
  8. dru

equa-torque

im regearing and installing a ford traction lock this week. has anyone had experience with this l/s friction modifier? this is all they had at the local napa and i figured it would work fine for the 500 mile break in. just making sure its a decent product before using it. it states that it...
  9. dru

2007 tax rebate check

Im hearing conflicting reports of people having to pay back their 2007 stimulus check. some are saying "no way, it was free money" some are saying "it was a loan, it will be deducted from your 2008 return" Ive searched the Web and it seems to be about 70% no payback 30% payback. anyone...
  10. dru

transmission cooler

i was contemplating a transmission cooler to keep transmission fluid temps down while towing. i was looking at the radiator today and noticed a small radiator about 1'x1' mounted in front of the radiator behind the grill on the passenger side. Is this a transmission cooler or oil cooler or...
  11. dru

Damn man!!!!

I dont know of you guys have seen this one. Dont know if its a joke or what. Didnt even read all of the replys yet. Enjoy!!!! http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-general-discussion/368307-im-done-with-this-car.html
  12. dru

synthetic blend oil

What percentage of synthetic to conventional oil constitutes a synthetic blend? Can a oil company blend 90% conventional to 10% synthetic and call it synthetic blend? The thought just popped into my mind browsing oil company websites. None of them specify the % blend they use.
  13. dru

steam cleaning

anyone know how the simoniz steam cleaner or comparable brands work at cleaning carpets and upholstery? do they just spray steam loosen the grit grime and still need to be vacuumed ? or do they suck the crap up at the same time its steaming the carpet? i spilled a large Coke all over the seats...
  14. dru

powertrax/4.56 7.5

im going to an offroad shop tomorrow to put a down payment on some yukon 4.56s. i was planning on adding a powertrax no slip in the near future. i was just on the powertrax page and noticed that their lockrite lockers for the ford 7.5 are for 4.10 gearing and lower. ( i assume by lower they...
  15. dru

ring and pinion

Im buying new gears for the Ranger. I came across these from Genuine Gear. they seem to be priced pretty well. the only concern i have is that it states "May require ring gear modification" What does it mean? will it mean spending more money on labor? and how do i know whether "may...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad