• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DRIFTGOD187

1. DRIFTGOD187

Hank iii & assjack

went to go see HANK III & ASSJACK last night and got to meet HANK III me and HANK III before the concert: me and HANK III after the concert, i had my ticket stub facing the wrong way lol: my ticket stub after he signed it:
  2. DRIFTGOD187

coils or spacers ???

im going to get either skyjacker 2 inch leveling coils or the daystar 2 inch coil spacers. my question is what one should i buy ???
  3. DRIFTGOD187

clutter catcher

http://www.carparts.com/Center-Floor-Consoles/GP_2007480_N_111+10718+600022763_10618.car i bought mine at walmart for $30.00 , it fits perfect with the bucket seat mod: it has a sliding top that locks so i decided to install switches for my lights inside it: here is a pic of the...
  4. DRIFTGOD187

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

this truck looks badass !!!
  5. DRIFTGOD187

Redneck Ranger

hello, i have been visiting this site for a long time but finally decided to register. i bought this truck last year for $400.00 just to drive to work, it has a 3.0 V6 and push button 4WD. the 4WD has never worked because the previous owner removed the actuator motor from the transfer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad