• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DerekG

1. DerekG

89 Ranger 2.3l turbo summer project?

Been a while since I've been on here! How's everyone? After someone breaking into my Bronco and stealing my graduation money out of my wallet (I know, stupid mistake for leaving wallet in my car) and like $400 dollars worth of tools and busting out the rear backseat windows that cost $550 each...
  2. DerekG

Newbie from Indiana.

Should have probably introduced myself first on here before posting my problems, haha. Anyway I'm Derek, I currently reside in Northwest Indiana and I'm from Charleston, West Virginia. Don't like it here much to be honest. :P I just turned 18 and I got a interest in trucks and motors...
  3. DerekG

Problems with my '88 Bronco II (any help/insight greatly appreciated)

Hey everyone, new to the forums. About a month ago I picked up an old '88 Bronco II ranger. Everything ran fine, the truck ran great. But one night on my way to a party with some buds the truck just died in the middle of the road. Just stopped. I couldn't really see because it dark so I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad