• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by debogus

1. 93 ranger filler neck again

Anybody have a real solution to this PITA Once again smog time .....at least now I know to check this before smog man gives me the bad news..... So how about two hoses like many other vehicles have ? Simple enough at the top side but the tank end Tank end ???? Need a plug with two fittings one...
  2. Gas tank presure leak test on 93 ranger

Looked for a proper forum,but since I have a 93 2.3 and I keep seeing the leaky fill hose issue popping up..... In California they passed a new test that older cars need to have their fuel systems leak tested. They check the cap, then put a adapter on the filler neck and pressurize with...
  3. 4 cyl heads new or rebuilt ?

I have a 93 ranger 2.3 and number three has a compression loss , probably a exhaust valve.( shop said 150-150-130-150) Have found some rebuilts on line ,but would like to know other opinions of TRS folks that have gone through this. I want to get a rebuilt with better(inconal?) than stock...
  4. 93 Ranger deer hoofs(?)rim hub caps

So I have a 93 Ranger with the factory aluminum rims think they call them deer hoofs. Anyway after almost twenty years of life the stock hubcaps went byby ,one by one.:icon_confused: Factory replacements$$$$ :bawling: Shop in utah wanted 55 for a set of 4, but I am a cheap bastard. Even tried...
  5. Aftermarket fuel injectors ? and other stuff

I have a 93 ranger w/ 2.3 injected distributor-less ignition I have some where under 100,000 on the second motor. Any advice on aftermarket injectors. Not looking for a increase in size, just a more efficient spray pattern. While ford makes a good product ,I have found when rebuilding that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad