• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dave90ranger

1. Dave90ranger

interesting 2.9L issue

now this is going to be something that i hope i can get some help on. i have been having this issue for over a year now and have been tweeking, testing and verifying all wires, grounds and such as much as i can. been testing sensors and even replaced a couple just to test(yea i know waste of...
  2. Dave90ranger

90 Ranger 2WD small build

Well finally making a thread, i bought this truck Dec. 2010 for $500 with a dead injector and failing fuel pump. After new injectors, fuel pump, plugs, wires and coil it was running in top shape. Since then slowly started doing some mods to it since it looked pretty horrible. It has a 2.9L 5...
  3. Dave90ranger

fuel issue

ok i posted a while ago about powers loss over 3k and well i dont think i explained good enough. now as i accelerate my fuel pressure starts to go down from about 30 psi and then if i go full throttle fuel pressure drops to about 10 or 15 and wont increase and the truck stops accelerating and...
  4. Dave90ranger

Power loss over 3K

Power loss over 3K (Solved) ok im going to try and explain this as best as possible, ok i have a 1990 ranger 2.9 and any time i go over half throttle over 3K the whole truck stops accelerating and sputters and hesitates. now if i keep it in the same gear and let off the throttle to about a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad