• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DangerRangerXLT

1. DangerRangerXLT

Anti-Lock Problem

Recently every time I am almost to a complete stop, my anti locks engage and the brake pedal hits up against my foot. It wont do it just gradually braking on the road or slowing down, but only at the point where I'm almost at a stop. Also, it doesn't matter how hard I press the brakes in, it...
  2. DangerRangerXLT

Just Installed Shiftster, Question About Remaining Wires

Before I get started on my question, I will say that the shiftster is one of the greatest things you can upgrade your truck with. I have had 4x4 problems with my truck since the day I bought it. Switching to Warn hubs and The Shiftster have canceled out all the frustration involved with Fords...
  3. DangerRangerXLT

new here, well, sort of...

I've had an account on the site for around a year now, but virtually never used it. Although I often use TRS as a reference, I never really properly introduced myself. So I'm sort of jump-starting my account I suppose lol. This is a great site/forum and I'm ready to share what little...
  4. DangerRangerXLT

3.0 L V6 Stacks

Whos to say stacks look bad on a ranger? To each their own right? lol not my truck btw. :D
  5. DangerRangerXLT

Where to mount my cb antenna?

Why not go with 2 antennas?
  6. DangerRangerXLT

95 ranger header panel swap

So I have a 1995 ranger ext cab with a banged up header panel. It was hit in a wreck and never got fixed. Long story short, me and a buddy found this one off of a 1997 ranger, which was a single cab I believe. I planned on wet sanding it and getting it painted but before i put in all that work I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad