• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by danger_ranger_club

1. 1992 ford ranger 4x4 blinker problem!

my blinkers and hazards only work when they want to and from what i see neither the blinker nor my tail light will work when i use the brake and blinker at the same time. im stumped..
  2. heater wont turn on after bumpy ride

i was driving on the ice and it was very bumpy and i when i got off i went to turn on the heater and nothing happens. battery meater doesnt even twitch like normal. i had the heat on before i got there. truck is a 92 ford ranger 2.9. is there a fuse for this and which one is it because i lost...
  3. need to know what tranny i have, fluid capacity

1992 ford ranger 4x4 2.9l. regular model no stx/xlt i think i have the mazda tranny but im not sure. how can i find out?
  4. early 90's 4x4 ranger levelled pictures

hey guys im looking for some pictures of an early 90's "92" ranger levelled. either with springs or spacers doesnt matter. two inches is what im looking for but id like to see how it looks. my stock springs are sagging and i was looking at getting these...
  5. reusing head bolts

well i need to get my truck back on the road and i have very little money. my head gaskets are blown but my heads are fine so spending just 20 bucks on head gaskets is very nice. how safe am i reusing my head bolts and what could go wrong. thanks
  6. 88 to 92

my 92s 2.9 is getting really run down. instead of doing the oil pan and gasket, heads and gaskets, valve cover gaskets. im just getting a different 2.9. i found one that was in an 88 that runs cool and runs good. i know the 88's had weaker heads but i plan on keeping her very cool. my question...
  7. overheating. no thermo,snot,smoke. help :(

1992 ranger 4wd non ac 2.9l doesnt overheat unless im idling or moving slow. removed the thermostat still does it. no snot on fill cap neck or dipstick. also no anti freeze in oil. doesnt use coolant unless it pukes it out when i idle. does it worse when mudding. vlave cover does leak on the...
  8. where can i get just a front end lift??

i want just the drop brackets for a four or six inch lift. anyone know where i can get these? if they have the coils with that'll work too
  9. what model ranger do i have?

no power anything besides t case. four speed with o/d single cab short box. is it a sport? or an s? custom? im lost.. heres a picture
  10. air lift levelling kit

im looking to level my 92 fwd ranger but im undecided. this looks pretty cheap abd id like the stiffer ride. http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/1983_1992_ranger/suspension/air_suspension/air_leveling_kits/air_lift/airl00190396.html how many inches would this give me?
  11. why cant i use these springs??

theyre two inch levelling coils on the trs store. Skyjacker P/N SKY132 it says you can only use it for the 90-97 ranger with a four cylinder. or the ones below it that you can only use these for the xlt rangers. i have a 1992 4wd ranger base model. which levelling spring can i use?
  12. need quick help please!

i called auto zone because i need new pads and rotors for my 92 4wd red cab short box danger. everything was going good, the prices were looking good and all. then he asks me if i have the 3.45 gears up front. i was baffled. the only choices on his magical computer were 3.45 or not 3.45. all...
  13. lifting two inches, the cheap way :)

so im not gonna do a body lift but i still want about a two inch lift. im pretty set on the SJ 2.5" coils for the front but how do i know what strut i need? would i just get one designed for a ranger with that amount of lift? and im wondering the same for the rear. im wondering how much of a...
  14. lifting the body. need to know what tranny i got!

trucks a 92 ranger 4wd with the four speed manual with OD. im ordering a boldy lift and i need to know if i have the mazda transmission cause in the dropdown menu thats all they have a shifter extension for. again.. 1992 4wd single cab, short box, 4 speed W/OD thanks!
  15. shipping and handling on decals??

i was checking out the decals yall got. pretty sweet and i wouldnt mind having them on my truck. i was just wondering whats gthe shipping and handling on and order of those stickers? thanks, love the site too. and my 92 :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad