• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cencal4x

1. jeep coils

hey, i looked around for a bit but could not find all the answers i need. will jeep cherokee coils fit in the spring buckets on my 93 4x4? and if so, here is my possible plan, i want to level my truck, i got bout a 2-3 inch rake i want gone and found some 2 and 3 inch lift coils for a jeep...
  2. Oil Leak!!!

so i think i have heard of other people with this problem but did really hear wht they can do to fix it. on my 93 4.0, i am having oil come out the breather on the oil fill tube, and its getting into my engine and causing smoke and going through oil pretty fast. plus after a long drive and i...
  3. new guy from mid cal

hey, my name is nigel. just picked up my 93 ranger xlt this week. 4x, 4.0, auto. not fully running right now but i'm workin on that. for the next couple months it is doin commuter duty but after that, i am going to turn into trail rig. i love wheeling and when my ranger is running good, would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad