• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by callahantay

1. callahantay

fuel problem

i wreaked my 3.0 and when the truck was still in the ditch it ran fine but as soon as i pulled it out it stopped. when you start it up it fires then dies a second later. the fuel pump sends fuel at a good pressure but then just dies. any ideas? i already tried the fuel shut off by the passanger...
  2. callahantay

mustang and ranger 2.3

i found some parts for a mustang 4 cyl but is it the same thing as a ranger 2.3? im new to the 4 cyls dont know anything about them
  3. callahantay

8.8 swap

i know there are a ton of the post out there and iv looked at some but my 7.5 axle is about to go and i need a new one. i know i have to switch the spring perches but im still confused about the gearing so is the swap hard? what axle should i look for? i have a 97 4x4 3.0
  4. callahantay

wheel bearing problem

my wheel bearing on my 97 keeps makeing an awful sound so i tightened it up but it only got worse. i dont know 100% its the wheel bearing but thats all i could figure. it is now starting to lock up when i drive so i thought it may be the auto hub but i tried unlocking that and it still makes the...
  5. callahantay

3.0 idle

i have a 97 3.0 and when i push in the clutch it idles at around 3 grand and i dont know whats wrong any ideas?
  6. callahantay

front clip

i have a 97 ranger and was thinking about putting a front clip from a newer ranger on there can i just buy fenders and a grill from LMC truck and bolt them on or is it alot of work?
  7. callahantay

3.0 power

any cheap way to get some power out of a 3.0? i know headers and stuff but thats $600+ i thought about making my own but idk any ideas?:icon_welder:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad