• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bynxy

1. 2016 ranger

Finally selling my 2010 UK ranger and gong for the new 2016 model Its due to be delivered in September Getting rid of the bars and putting a top on the back bit more practical just wish we could get the F150 Raptor over here in the UK, size defiantly maters!!!
  2. Bug deflector

Did a bit of a road trip over the weekend and covered nearly 1000miles and I was wandering do the bug deflectors really work to keep the windscreen clear? Washed the windscreen 4 times while on the road and by the time I got home the front of the truck looked like something from a horror film!!!
  3. DVD Player help

Need some help? Does anyone know if there are any post about fitting a DVD Player/better head unit to a late model UK Ranger
  4. UK Ranger

Well finally managed to take some more picks of my truck hope you like now that I have had the bedcover and role bar done
  5. Hello form the UK

Just to say hello I have just bought a new UK ranger Thunder and love it . Don’t know much about the difference between UK and USA trucks but hoping to add some custom bits and make it more individual compared to the rest of the UK trucks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad