• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brithunsicker

1. brithunsicker

6" lift on 97 ranger going to 8"?

Hey guys I have a 97 ranger with the ttb axle. I put a 6" skyjacker lift on 4 years ago and I am currently running 35s. Been really debating putting 37s on it but need a few more inches in the front. Now I realize the brackets for the lift are made for 6" lift, but if I kept those brackets and...
  2. brithunsicker

97 Ranger Spindles

Looking for advice on where anybody has found good spindles for a 93 to 97 ranger 4x4 non abs. It's got manual locking hubs and it's a Dana 35. Ford doesn't have them and none of the auto parts stores do either. Realized 2 years ago I needed them and had my truck torn apart for a week searching...
  3. brithunsicker

97 ranger spindles

Looking for advice on where anybody has found good spindles for a 93 to 97 ranger 4x4 non abs. It's got manual locking hubs and it's a Dana 35. Ford doesn't have them and none of the auto parts stores do either. Realized 2 years ago I needed them and had my truck torn apart for a week searching...
  4. brithunsicker

Ranger TTB Pigeon Toed Problems

I've got a 97 4x4 Ranger TTB with a 6 inch suspension lift on 35's. I've been having caster/camber problems lately with it. The alignment shop is telling me it is in alignment. So obviously the alignment rack is telling them it is within factory specs, and they showed me the print out of all the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad