• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bob Rindy

1. Electrical system issue 2001 Mazda B3000

The radio is an after-market that was added later. I know the wipers go thru the GEM, but not sure about the radio...
  2. Electrical system issue 2001 Mazda B3000

Neither the windshield wipers nor the radio work on my 2001 Mazda B3000 3.0l truck. All relay's check fine with a relay tester. Wiper fuse is OK. Is there anything common between the wipers and radio ??
  3. Help with electrical issues on 2001 Mazda B3000 4x4 Truck

So, if the starter turns the engine over, then PATS is functioning properly and the PATS system is OK ??
  4. Help with electrical issues on 2001 Mazda B3000 4x4 Truck

Seriously ?? :mad: The PATS can not be bypassed or disabled by the owner ? It's 22yrs old now, what idiot would want to steal it?
  5. Help with electrical issues on 2001 Mazda B3000 4x4 Truck

How can I disable the PATS system, to see if something there is causing my problems ?
  6. Help with electrical issues on 2001 Mazda B3000 4x4 Truck

H ow can I test to determine if the ignition switch is causing this (other than replacing it) ?
  7. Help with electrical issues on 2001 Mazda B3000 4x4 Truck

My 2001 Mazda B3000 4x4 Truck won't start. I have replaced the relay and for a couple of days it would start and run, so I figured a bad relay and was happy. But then it went back to not starting ( and I could not hear the fuel pump kick in when turning the key to on)... Replaced the relay...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad