• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bmxnick7

1. how to make a 4 banger faster?

Ahh well I retract my previous statement. I assumed it was a lima motor
  2. Any one running 12in fronts

Is any one running the 12in explorer sport trac front rotor and daul piston caliper. I am in the process of this swap. Right now and was just curious if any one else has them
  3. how to make a 4 banger faster?

Why not put a turbo coupe or svo motor. Its a 90 percent y direct swap. And 300whp can be had pretty easy
  4. Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

On another note. I think I have a set of spring perches with the weld on ends that I bought and never used
  5. Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

Yea I knew pirate dropped them for that. Next time I need stuff I will give ruff stuff a try
  6. Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

Guess I had good luck with ballistic. I always got my stuff within a week.
  7. Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

All Cherokees are coil 88 to 96 the same. 97 to 99 use the bigger u joint. They are all high pinion. Yj wranglers are d30 leaf spring. Use the smaller u joints.. I would just use a 97 to 99 Cherokee. They can be had pretty cheap around me. Just grind the coil buckets and everything off...
  8. what should i do

ok so heres my deal i have an 89 ranger 2wd long bed, it had a blown 2.9, i picked it up for 150 bucks. i am just looking to make it faster. i was considering a 5.0 swap, or a 4.0. what would you suggest. and for the 5.0 i was considering going carbarated, just because i dont want to have to...
  9. my ranger v8 swap

ok so i can get a 90 ranger or i think, it has the explorer front end, for a couple hundred, and a 5.0 out of a 1989 mustang. i searched and searched and i cant find anything. i know i need the basics motor, different tranny, 8.8 rear end. i just have a couple questions, the truck is a 2wd, and...
  10. extended radius arms or not

i am going to buy a 6in lift from skyjackeer, my question is should i get extended radius arms or not, leafs or no leafs, dont do much off roading, it is also a 94 2wd 4.0supercab, so i also believe i will need a 1 piece drivew shsft, are they a direct bo;t on
  11. any one have a flow master catback

does any one have a flowmaster cat back, that they sell as a kit, on summit, it comes with a 50 series.
  12. tick under acceleration

well my truck has the typical ford tick under acceleration, how do i get rid of this, motor has about 140,000 on it.
  13. installing a new axle on a 94 ranger

wel i want to put a limited slip in my ranger, it has a 92 axle code, so it has 3.08 gears, my local junk yard has an explorer which has a d2, and d4, and there is also a r-6 out of a mazda
  14. will this fit

i have a 94 4.0, with a 92 axle code, my question is will this fit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-8-8-28-spline-Trac-Loc-differential_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33731QQihZ009QQitemZ190185479783QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
  15. coil question

i am looking to do a cheap easy way to level the front end, i have a 2wd and i was reading about f150 coils in the front, is there anything else that i need.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad