• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bigschwerm

1. Bigschwerm

400+ HP 2wd rangers traction.....

Thinking of cutting my axles 3" on each side this winter (mini Tub) to get some decent sized drag radials underneath my 87. Already have Caltracs and a set of smaller drag radials and no bueno on the traction. Anyone have any pictures of there mini tub ect? Thanks in advance :beer:
  2. Bigschwerm

88 Ranger V8 Swap Mn.

Been on the Forum for awhile now, From Mn. Truck is 100% all original body,redone interior 88 Ranger 2wd lowered with a 407hp 306 with a T5 trans. 8.8 with 3:73's ect.... Thought I would introduce myself and post some pics of the truck...these pics are from last year done some work to the...
  3. Bigschwerm

Look at the deal i found...

Was online searching for underdrive pulleys and this popped up http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390193527986&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT Had to jump on it 4 piece underdog blue pulley set for $104.90 shipped. :headbang:
  4. Bigschwerm

Backspacing on 2wd 94 splash rims?

Anyone know the Backspacing and rim width on my 94 2WD Splash? Im looking to get some aftermarket rims. Thanks in advance
  5. Bigschwerm

just bought first ranger..

Just bought a 94 2wd 5speed splash 3.0 235k and counting... From Clarksville Tn. Stationed at Ft. Campbell Ky. Been in the army for 13 years now. Have been searching through the site alot of good info here!
  6. Bigschwerm

235k on the clock Safe to Add 1.8 Roller Rockers?

Just picked up a 94 Ranger Splash 2wd 3.0 5 speed with 235,000 miles on the clock. Did a compression check and the engine shows to be very healthy yet. Doesnt burn any oil (as far as i can tell) and runs absolutely perfect. Let me know if you think adding the 1.8 roller rockers would do more...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad