• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AaronC47

1. Borla Headers,,,,,,

Im wondering if anyone has had the Borla Stainless Steel Headers on their BII or Ranger or Explorer ? Where they a pain to work around, install or in the way otherwise ? Any noticeable mileage or performance gains ? I have a pair with the Y pipe and I would like opinions first before I install...
  2. It sounds like its the wheel bearing,, BUT--

I have not really seen much about my issue, and I am wondering if I am on the right track. You know when your wheel bearings are goin bad and gets worse as you round corners, I took mine all apart cleaned all up, put it back together and Im ready for that noise to go away. And there it is again...
  3. Computer Maintenance

I just wanted to input something here I am sure many dont know about with the computers they use every day. There is a FREE DOWNLOAD called WinUtilities, and it can be found at www.cnet.com, at the top of page click on downloads, then scroll down a bit and look on left side for maintenance...
  4. Kenwood KDC-7011

Would anyone happen to have a Kenwood KDC-7011 or similar head unit that does not work and have maybe laying around, and your not sure what to do with it ? I need a part for inside mine, This Kenwood is more known as the Excelon, It has the black face that flips over to black when you turn off...
  5. 72 Chevelle - Who wants or needs, Very Decent price

So maybe I just didn't see the right place to ask this, So if I need to move it so be it, Anyway - Where would someone find another someone that would be interested in a 72 Chevelle, Very nice Babe appeal, BUT there are only 2 catches, well ok maybe 3, (1) Its on the west Coast, (2) The engine...
  6. Speedymeter Question

I just got another 4wd 2door Explorer a couple weeks ago, its automatic and good shape well takin care of, and even came with paper work to show that someone else put another transmission in it a number of years ago with not many miles on the rebuilt,, ANYWAY - Anyone know what makes the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad