• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AAAlovesME

1. 4R55E sending line?

I have a 97 4.0 with the 4R55E, bought it used so i don't know the answer obviously. Im hooking up my tranny cooler lines & wondering which one is the sending & returning the top or bottom? Thanks! Every transmission shop i called said they wear skirts behind the counter & don't know shit about...
  2. Stumped from swap

So i did a 3.0 to 4.0 OHV swap, same year trucks (97). I finished the swap & i went to turn key to accessories so i could listen to radio/roll windows down/etc etc to see if i had power to the truck really, well....the only thing that lit up was the red battery light on the dash, when i take the...
  3. Y pipe or custom H?

Im curious what would make a difference in the power curve of the stock Y pipe VS a custom H? Or even 2 straight pipes from the headers back w/catalytic converters. If im doing the H route or even straight pipes, do i need to have 2 catalytic converters per side per pipe?, Or just 1 on each...
  4. Aftermarket Tranny cooling lines?

Is there a company out there that makes aftermarket transmission cooling line/hose? Preferably steel braided, For a 97 4.0L
  5. 96-01 3.0 question

I found a 2001 ranger motor for my 1996, just have a few simple questions... 1. Does the 2001 have PATS? 2. If so, How much am i looking to spend @ Ford for re-program & key? 3. Same Motor/Tranny mounts? Anything else i should know about? Is it worth it? Thanks, -Mike
  6. CA Rules for 96 5.0 swap?

So If anybody saw my thread in 'Other' Engine Conversions I was planning on doing a 4.6 V8 Chevy motor in my 96 Ranger......Well I totally forgot I have smog/registration to do within the next month & I don't think I can complete the swap in less then that, so I am just going to do a 5.0 I am...
  7. Keep the 3.slow or do 4.0, or 5.0hh?

I am kind of in a dilemma...... I want to get my DD back on the street but at the same time I would rather spend the extra time & $$$ to do the bigger motor swap, so the question is.....what would be you're guy's opinion be, throw in another 3.slow (obviously easiest way out), or do the 4.0, or...
  8. New to TRS

My Name Is Mike Im 22 years young Currently reside in Huntington Beach, CA I drive a 1996 3.slow Ford ranger (pics below) I currently Blew up my 3.0 motor & when researching about a 4.0 motor swap I found this site & have heard it more then once over at DramaRangers.com. Hopefully you guys are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad