• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93 2wd

1. 2nd gen with 1st gen door panels

Yes they are part of the panel. The felts strips I have from lmc have the clips as a gen 1 would have
  2. 2nd gen with 1st gen door panels

Who all has gone from gen 2 panels to gen 1 panels?? Wondering how the inside window felts were attached to the door?? Gen 2 doors don’t have the slots in the window channel for the clip in style window felts
  3. seat question

i know the seat question has been covered many times and im not trying to beat a dead horse here but i do have a seat question. what seats are yall using that arent ford or using ranger eat tracks? I dont mind a little modifying but dont want to reinvent the wheel with it. Seats and tracks are...
  4. ball joints

how bad is it to replace the ball joints on an ibeamer? went for an alignment and the shop says the lowers are shot. figured id replace the uppers too while i was at it and its apart. how bad is it to do myself?? been many moons since ive changed ball joints and never on an i beam. is there a...
  5. newbie here not to rangers tho

some folks that bounce from here and rps may recognize the s/n. was into rangers really heavy years ago, me and my brother, but sold off all our trucks. now back in a ranger. been on rps for years but never over here so i figured id check yall out and see what else i can come across or even help...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad