• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 91rangerstx

1. 91rangerstx

14in shocks with bed cage?

My question is can i run 14in travel shocks with a bed cage reasoning im asking is i am from michigan and my buddy is going to az this week and can pick me up some stuff. I planed on running 16in but all i can find is 14in travels used. Am i better with 14in or 16in? Please some advice and info...
  2. 91rangerstx

chevy 64s and flipped shackle help?? results not good?

Ok so I got some 64s with s10 leaves put together and reached 12inchs with bell tech shackle. From what I can see I only have 5inchs of droop is that correct or should I be getting a lot more? What am I doing wrong? I have tried moving the shackle hanger from the stock location then to all the...
  3. 91rangerstx

97 pre4x4runner build would like advice/input

Ok looking for some advice with this build kinda new to the prerunners but not to rangers. What I am started with is a 97 ranger 4x4 4in lift 3in body lift 4.0 5 speed. What my plans are for the truck is a second DD, some fast two tracking, sand dunes, fun on whoops but no crazy jumping right...
  4. 91rangerstx

how to remove airbags?

Ok just got a 97 4x4 plan on building a mild 4x4 prerunner and would like to ditch the airbags don't really want one in the face when playing off road. What would be the best way to do this. I am also replacing the core support right now so if I ditch the crash boxes and module inside would that...
  5. 91rangerstx

core support replacement?? how hard

Ok I just bought a 97 4x4 lifted thought I got a good deal on it still kinda think I did got it for 750 needs front fender and a clutch is what I thought. But after getting it home and pulling off the junk brush guard that came with it. I found out its missing the drivers side body mount and...
  6. 91rangerstx

air down psi in sand???

Going north this weekend to play in the sand been awhile and im wondering what psi i should run in the sand air downed i have 15x8 rims 33 12.50 mastercraft mts wore down lol. Oh and its a 91 ext cab. I was thinking anywhere from 20 to maybe 15 or 12.
  7. 91rangerstx

would this shocks work!!??

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=243417 Bilsteins 5150s What i got is a 91 with a 4in lift now but plan on doing 64s and flipping the shackle in the back and plan on putting this shocks in the back if someone thinks they would work. Just a little faster pace two tracking and...
  8. 91rangerstx

Prerunner magazines??

I know this prolly isnt the best spot for this but are there any preunner magazines out there looking to sub to a offroad magazine just dont know which one yet thoughts, comments.
  9. 91rangerstx

Would theses coils work??

Would these coils work in my ranger got a 4in lift now just looking for a softer coil for some faster pace two tracking and dunes. No jumping for now. http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=239109
  10. 91rangerstx

Thoughts on General Grabber Red Letters

I was wondering if anyone is runing Grabber red letters and if so how they like them. Thinking about getting some for my 91 mostly be in the sand and a little mud. Also some pavement but not my dd. Wondering how they wear if they will last or not. Thanks
  11. 91rangerstx

Chevy 64s question

Im changing my ranger over to a mild prerunner, two tracker. But my main question is do the springs have to be from a 2wd or 4wd does it matter?? Also whats a good reanch to have?? I plan on fliping the shackle and keeping the box so i think ill have to cut it for the shackles so they dont...
  12. 91rangerstx

91 to 97 Coil question

Hi i have a buddy looking at buying a 97 ranger with a 2.3 in it and im wondering if my stock 91 4x4 stx coils would go in his 97 and if so how much would it lift the front up. By the way the 91 was a 4.0. And i know this prolly aint the right spot to ask this but he wondering what kinda gas...
  13. 91rangerstx

what coils to run and shocks for mild setup

Looking for some fast pace two tracking not so much jumping the truck. I dont have the funds for coil overs. Im wondering what kinda coils i should run?? Im running 33s and have a 4in lift now. Its stiff looking for a softer ride and softer coils. Also what kinda shocks would like to do longer...
  14. 91rangerstx

Anyone know a good ford probe forum site?????

I just got a 94 probe gt wondering if anyone knows of any good forum sites for them ??
  15. 91rangerstx

Color change please

ok i hope these are good enough pics use whatever one you would like what im thinking is a loud lime green and bedliner on the rockers for the one. And then like a comp. orange with bedliner but silver on the rockers. And if you wanna play around with some ideas you might have go for it im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad