• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 8879ford

1. Parts For Sale- Lift Kit, Bumper, Roof Rack, Diff. Axle Guard ALL FOR SALE

Ebay user name : 1ford1988 Suspension: Never Installed 4” Rough Country Suspension Lift- NEW IN BOXES with UPGRADED SHOCKS! NEW EVERYTHING! New coil springs, leaf springs, all hardware, nitrogen charged shocks, and brackets, ready to install! I paid $750. - $500 Rear Diff. Axle Cover/Guard-...
  2. 1988 Bronco II, Custom & Lifted For Sale

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Ford 289/302 for sale?

Hey guys, I had purchased a used 1967 6-bolt 289 V-8 from to swap into a BII, but the project has been put on hold for at least 5 years. I was told that it had been rebuilt once, but not recently. It did run, as the guy showed me it running on an engine stand. It appears to be a 100% complete...
  4. Delancy auto garage in elkton, md---do not use!

Good Day, Just spreading the word about a local garage here in Elkton, MD 21921 that is horrible. They installed a clutch in a vehicle of mine because I had no time between work and college and ended up screwing my truck up. They completed the job, but before I even left their parking lot my...
  5. Rare Bronco II chrome/stainless side moldings!

Hey guys, I have located this for my 1988 Ford Bronco II when I planned on doing a stock restoration on the vehicle, but changed my mind after finding out how rare this set was. It has basically just been sitting in my home to prevent rust or aging of any kind, and I consider it to be a rare...
  6. oil pan gasket, front main seal estimate?

Dropped my 88 bronco II 4x4, 5-speed, 2.9 V-6 off at the shop due to an oil leak. I purchased a new oil pan gasket, and a timing gasket set including the front crankshaft seal, timing cover seal and water pump seal. With that being said, the garage charges $75 an hour for labor. They said I am...
  7. 88 bronco II oil pan gasket estimate???!!!

Dropped my 88 bronco II 4x4, 5-speed, 2.9 V-6 off at the shop due to an oil leak. I purchased a new oil pan gasket, and a timing gasket set including the front crankshaft seal, timing cover seal and water pump seal. With that being said, the garage charges $75 an hour for labor. They said I am...
  8. What rear gears to use?

So, i just found out i only have 3.73 gears....who sells 4.10 or 4.11 front and rear gears for the dana28 and rear 7.5? Any brand better than others? Who did you guys use?
  9. Axle Tag decoding help!!

SO, on the stock 7.5 rear axle on my 88 bronco II, i cant figure out the code on the axle tag that is on one of the bolts holding the diff. cover on. It reads: A 6050...that is on the top left ........3SL7375 8B19 is on the bottom...i tried reading random things on the wed, and in the lmc...
  10. rear hatch not latching right?

So, on my 88 bronco II, my rear hatch will shut, but only the pass. side latches...i cant get both sides to latch shut...i even replaced all of the door strikers and it still wont line up....any ideas? anyone else have this problem?
  11. Ladys and trucks

So, what do you guys think the ladys think of our trucks? I have a 79 ford pick-up and a lifted bronco II....I once picked up a girl to go on a date and she jokingly asked "are we goin on a safarie?"-the bronco II looks like a rugged safarie vehical she said...and the pick-up...well it might...
  12. Pacesetter header clearance problems?

Anyone else have any problems installing pacesetter headers? I installed a set of the ceramic coated headers on my 88 bronco II 4x4, 2.9...on the drivers side the header came in contact with the fuel filter sheild thingy...To get it installed, i had to put a spacer between the motor and the...
  13. Regular air filter VS. K&N or similar

So, here is my qquestian...do you guys perfer using a regular paper air filter or a k&n filter? We all know that a regular paper filter is supposed to be more restrictive, but does its job. On another site, i heard someone say that the reason a k&n fillter is less restrictive is a give and take...
  14. Conversian driveshaft?

So, my "tulip style" driveshaft needs to go....and im looking for a good new driveshaft with u-joints that will work with 4" of lift on a 88 bronco II 4x4 5-speed....any advice? I was thinking maybe the one from bronco graveyard. Also, im prolly gonna replace the front driveshaft too, any advice...
  15. Rough Country 4" lift install questians

very excited, just bought a 4" rough country suspension lift with the rear lift leaf springs for my 88 bronco II. Im debating on installing it myself or letting a garage install it for me. What did you guys do? I am also going to be replacing all the bushings with poly ones, removing my body...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad