• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4x4mike2004

1. 4x4mike2004

Expedition 5.4 in a ranger?

Might be getting the motor an trans from my brother's 98 expedition. It suffered a fire in the passenger seat, and not worth fixing. I was thinking of stuffing the motor in my buggy. I have a 3.slow in it now. Would it be wort it given all the electronic stuff on it? Advice or opinions...
  2. 4x4mike2004

Expedition spark plugs.

1998 expedition,5.4L, anyone change spark plugs on them? I was thinkin it would be easiest to pull the moter to change them..... Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. 4x4mike2004

Bloomsburg truck show. July 13 to 15

Bloomsburg Truck Jamboree at the bloomsburg fair grounds. Any one else going? Maybe if we get a few participants we can call our own section :icon_thumby:
  4. 4x4mike2004

income tax

finally got my check in, much higher than expected.:yahoo: now i can get the ranger finished. the long forgotton build/post: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55667
  5. 4x4mike2004

real mans truck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-Bobbed-M35a3-Deuce-and-Half-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb473ae9dQQitemZ200595975837QQptZMilitaryQ5fVehicles too good to go in the ebay sectioon:headbang:
  6. 4x4mike2004

glad i own a truck

me an a guy at work were discussing the legality of retreads(which i just put on my truck) and i nthe PA inspection book it only says retreads can not be on the front of a taxi. so i decided to do some research on them and found this...
  7. 4x4mike2004

on the block

http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemID=1597&acctID=453
  8. 4x4mike2004

new addition

I'm a new daddy!!!:D Hailey Marie decided she did not want to waste a moment of time to see the world, and was born at 4:50 pm, weighing in at just under a pound and a half, and measuring 11 1/2inches long. she is doing very well despite her small size.
  9. 4x4mike2004

fifth wheel question

i picked up a 5th wheel trailer and hitch from my buddy for a good price, however there are no frame to bed brackets with it. the 5the wheel mounting plate is wider than my frame. i have support brackets and cross pieces cut up to fit in between the frame and bed. would it be better to just...
  10. 4x4mike2004

extended cab on regular frame

Have any of you guys put an extended cab body on a regular cab shortbed frame? did you build up the cab mounts to clear the frame, or did you trim the body to fit the frame?
  11. 4x4mike2004

2 1/2 ton truck troubles

It developed a slight vibration not too long ago. we checked all the steering joints, bushings, driveshafts, ext for any damage or bad components an found nothing. a fwe of the tires were replaced recently and we thought that maybe the tires had started to flat spot. So we took it for a ride...
  12. 4x4mike2004

3 speed or 2 speed t-case

should i get a 3 speed t-case with 5.22:1, 2.97:1, and 1:1 range, or a 2 speed with 5.22:1 and 1:1? want a nice low range for crawling but still want to be able to have a not so low range. i want to try an keep my buggy street legal. any one have any pros/cons about the 3 speed cases?
  13. 4x4mike2004

Quad ride?

Lookin to go out sunday afternoon if any one is interested. From Hazleton PA, (by the old paragon adventure park). could travel some. msg me with your ideas an what not an lets have ourselves a wheelin tripp.
  14. 4x4mike2004

the frame is about done

now we just got to mount the new cab and put a drivetrain in it (the explorer is sitting on 35s for comparison)
  15. 4x4mike2004

adapter help

does anybody know of an adapter to put a th400 behind a ford 4.0? thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad