• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 47papa65

1. Changing speedometer readings

i just replaced my rear end . I went from 3.55 gears to 3.08 and now my speedometer is off. How do I fix this? Thanks.
  2. Ac lines

Trying to get my ac working. Took it to Firestone to be evaluated and they told me all the lines were leaking and needed to be replaced. Replace lines, evacuate system and refill, $700. Any body have a good source for the lines and I will replace them myself and then pay someone to vacum the...
  3. Need help

Grandson wrecked his mazda b4000. Bent the axle tube and destroyed the bed. It has the 355 ls 8.8 rear end. Can I put a 3.55 open 8.8 in it and it be alright? Also can I bolt a ranger bed on it and if so ,what years. It is a 94 yr model. Thanks.
  4. transmission

Was driving home from Arlington Tx. a month ago when I noticed smoke out the back of my truck. Pulled over and looked underneath to find transmission fluid coming out of the front of my trans and running on to the exhaust . Got it home and next day refilled trans. Have driven it every day since...
  5. transmission

Went out of town this weekend and coming home saw blue smoke behind me. Pulled over and there was transmission fluid dripping off of my pipes. Got it home, washed it off good and added 1 quart of fluid to get it to full. have driven it 30 miles today and can find no leaks. What happened? when...
  6. Mass Air Sensor

New or Rebuilt? New is twice the price.
  7. Ecc

I fear my ecc has gone. Where is the best place to get replacement? Autozone and Oreily both show multiple remanufactored units, but all must be ordered. Would a salvage yard unit be the way to go and what would be a fair price?
  8. b4000 trans

any ideas what year models trans will fit in a b4000 v-6? mine has developed a knock.
  9. brakes

Replaced master cylinder on 94 b4000 and now Ihave no fluid to rear brakes. Any help appreciated. Bled master before installing.
  10. truck died

Driving down street in the rain this morning and my truck shut down.Lost brakes and power, but electrical still worked. rolled to a stop and restarted fine. Happen again on way home,but is running fine now. any ideas?
  11. down shift

i have a 1994 mazda b4000. when i stop at a stop light and set for 10-15 seconds, it feels like my truck downshifts while setting still. any idea what causes this. it is really noticeable. thanks for your help.
  12. dpfe sensor

will the wrong dpfe make my truck run rich?
  13. dpfe

anyone know if a dpfe 15 sensor will work on 1994 ranger 4.0 v-6 if i change connector end to match?
  14. ac low pressure

ac was not cooling very well. added one can 134-a and now low side reading is 55 at idle. goes down to 45 at 2000 rpm's. is this too high? 1996 rangere v6
  15. towing

anyone how much weight i can safely pull with just a ball on my bumper? extended cab,v-6

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad