• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2fast55

1. 2fast55

Need to see some colors changed

Could someone please change the color on my swingarm to white? A-arms too if it's not too hard. I'm considering colors for paint because my a-arms are all peeling on the front, and I might do the swingarm to match. And if you're feeling ambitious, could someone also change the rear sprocket...
  2. 2fast55

Maybe time for a fullsize?

I've been seeing this F150 along the road a couple miles from my house for a while, but was always going too fast to read anything off the for sale sign. I finally stopped to check it out. It's a 99 F150 XLT, 4.6L, 5 speed, 4wd, with about 94,000 miles, the A/C even still blows cold. Dual...
  3. 2fast55

A few pics out by the lake

Had almost 80* weather here today, so I washed the truck and headed out to the lake to shoot some pics and enjoy the fresh air. I need to respray my front bumper/valance and do a couple other paint repairs this summer. The hazards of daily driver duties...
  4. 2fast55

Redid my exhaust

I finally got my exhaust routed out the side the way I wanted it. It used to go out the back, but the tips were angled down all weird. Then when I put in the trailer hitch, they were in the way so I have been running dumped right out the muffler for the last few months. Got tired of the...
  5. 2fast55

Finally got my Hurst in!!

I picked one up off craigslist a few weeks ago, and have been searching for all the missing pieces to get it installed. Finally got the last piece yesterday and got to work installing. Stock shifter, complete with dead shift bushings. Hurst, installed and ready to rock.
  6. 2fast55

4/4/09 - show for a good cause - Albany, OR

Not a lot of the polished show-types on here, but I'll put up some info just in case anyone wants to show up. Event Date: April 4, 2009 Location: South Albany High School 3705 Columbus St SE Albany, OR 97322 This is a 100% fundraiser for 2009 graduation drug & alcohol free party 10am-3pm...
  7. 2fast55

Trailer hitch with a rollpan, but you'll never see it....

I spent the last 2 days under my truck getting a trailer hitch put on, and with a rollpan, it was no bolt-on affair. I had to cut and reposition the centersection on the brackets, cut and bend the brackets, drill the frame, cut my rollpan, and figure out how to hide a huge 7-way light connector...
  8. 2fast55

New aircraft lights, and some night shots

I just got done putting a set of 100w aircraft landing lights on my truck for driving lights. :D I've never had really bright lights before, and these made my brights look like I was just holding a flashlight out the window. For less than $70 (including wiring that can handle several more...
  9. 2fast55

maybe another ranger

I have an opportunity to get a 91 xlt for $5-600. The old guy who has it bought it new in 91. It's a 4wd (manual hubs and t-case), 5 speed, 2.9 v6. It was driven to where it is now, and hasnt ran since (about a year and a half). It shows 14k on the odometer (probably 114k), and it's got its...
  10. 2fast55

Let's see what's out there....

Its lowered 2" with drop springs and shackle flip. I would say I wanted to go lower, but there are a lot of pretty nasty roads around here. More pics on the links in my sig.
  11. 2fast55

93 Street Splash

I can finally say it's "done" as far as driveability. I got the frame straightened last week and have been waiting on weather to snap some good pics. I've still got a few things left to do, like fog/driving lights and a stereo, but the hard stuff is over.
  12. 2fast55

93 Splash Build

93 Splash Street Build This is how my latest project rolled in on the trailer. It's a 93 splash 2wd with a 3.0 and 5 speed. It runs and drives, but has a huge dent in the oil pan. It's got 15" boyds wheels, but the tires on them need replaced. 225/50's on a 15" don't fill the fenders...
  13. 2fast55

Pacific NW

I see you guys need some more street trucks over here. My name is Josh. I'm in Cottage Grove, OR, been in the southern willamette valley all my life. I just turned 19 and recently picked up a 93 splash project from a guy on the coast. It will be my daily driver (and my toy, I can only afford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad